Bill & Giuliana Rancic Suffered a Miscarriage

momlogic's Vivian:It's always so sad to hear about pregnancy loss.

Bill and Giuliana Rancic

People Magazine reports that Style Network reality-TV couple Bill and Giuliana Rancic suffered a miscarriage after nine weeks.

The couple's fertility struggles were well-documented on their reality show, "Giuliana & Bill," and they were thrilled when their first round of IVF treatments immediately led to a pregnancy. The pregnancy -- and its subsequent loss -- will be televised on their show, which is due to premiere on October 11th.

"Both of us were in shock," Bill, 39, told People. "Failure wasn't an option!"

In the People article, Giuliana expressed thoughts shared by most women who've experienced pregnancy loss. "I said, 'I'm not doing this again. I can't,'" she said. "I was angry at life and at God."

The Rancics were willing to televise what happened to them in the hopes that more people will come clean about having miscarried.(Statistics say thatas many as 20 percent of pregnancies end in miscarriage.)"Hopefully we can help people understand that there's nothing to be ashamed of," Giuliana told People. "It's such a taboo subject, but it's a very common problem."

So true. Giuliana, those of us who have miscarried truly understand how you must be feeling. Personally, I have been in your shoes twice, and there's nothing anyone can say -- other than "You're pregnant and everything's fine" -- that will ease your pain. Here's hoping you'll hear those very words real soon.

next: Gay Middle Schooler Kills Himself
rankpay promo code April 4, 2011, 12:12 PM

Great points…I would note that as someone who really doesn’t write on blogs much (in fact, this may be my first post), I don’t think the term “lurker” is very flattering to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault really , but perhaps the blogosphere could come up with a better, non-creepy name for the 90% of us that enjoy reading the posts.

ECA Stack Fatburner Ephedrine HCL April 4, 2011, 1:43 PM

Bonjour! Interessanter Weblog! Schau bitte auch mal auf

antique silver jewellery uk April 4, 2011, 11:37 PM

I feel that may be a captivating point, it made me assume a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Once in a while I get such a lot in a rut that I simply really feel like a record.

scrapebox April 5, 2011, 11:22 AM

Hello. Thank you for posting this!

Erica O. Norris April 5, 2011, 2:32 PM

Hi all, - spotted your current web site accidentally while looking across the web this morning, and happy that i did! I do like the page structure and tones, but I need to mention that I’m having difficulty when it loads. I’m making use of iCab 3 browser for mac, and the header will not line up completely. i’m sure I’ve applied precisely the same design on a client’s site, but the menu seems fine on mine. I think the problem is at this end & I’m assuming it is time to change for a better one!

carpet cleaners April 5, 2011, 8:53 PM

These tips are so true

all inclusive resorts dominican April 5, 2011, 10:10 PM

Useful information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and good luck!

játékok lányoknak April 5, 2011, 11:51 PM

I believe that is a fascinating point, it made me suppose a bit. Thanks for sparking my considering cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I simply really feel like a record.

program tv April 6, 2011, 2:59 AM

Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

komputery April 6, 2011, 4:11 PM

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

iphone skydd April 6, 2011, 5:34 PM

Some genuinely interesting details you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

Life Plus international April 6, 2011, 11:19 PM

Hi, It’s excellent to see sites with bing and thanks for the share that you’ve given. Commonly, I’m really amazed, but etc.

Life Plus April 7, 2011, 1:41 AM

I’m getting a browser error, is anyone else?

Summer April 7, 2011, 12:23 PM

I am impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.

frostwire April 8, 2011, 8:00 AM

I have been reading your entries throughout my morning break, and I will have to admit the whole article has been very enlightening and rather well written. I thought I would allow you to recognise that for some reason this weblog does now not view neatly in Web Explorer 8. I want Microsoft could stop changing their software. I have a question for you. Could you thoughts replacing weblog roll links? That may be in reality neat!

syma helicopter April 8, 2011, 9:06 AM

Hey! Are you going to be posting a follow up? My room mate and I really enjoyed the read. We had been both surprised how well you covered the topic. Approach to go!

Alan E. Beatty April 8, 2011, 9:36 AM

Thanks

Ephedra Ephedrin April 8, 2011, 10:03 AM

Grüß Gott! Ich bin über Google zu deinem Internet-Tagebuch gekommen und mag auch eine Bemerkung hinterlassen. Mir gefällt das Design besonders gut und ich werde selbstredend in Zukunft wiedererscheinen. Ich wäre erfreut, wenn dir dir auch meine Website zum Thema Ephedra anschauen würdest. Ephedrine Supplements sind der tollste Fatburner für schnelle Verbrennung von Körperfett. Danke sehr und bis bald!

merrick anne rice April 8, 2011, 9:58 PM

Good write-up, I’m regular visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

Pv Solar Cells April 8, 2011, 10:45 PM

Thank you so much for writing this!