Celeb Kids Dress Like Adults. Why?

Angry Mom: Willow Smith, the 9-year-old daughter of actors Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, dresses like she's in her 20s! She isn't even a tween yet, and already she's sporting multicolored Rihanna-esque hair, leopard-print clothes and thigh-high boots with heels.

Willow Smith
Willow and Jada were spotted at Milan fashion week wearing coordinated outfits, much like Will and Jada do when they hit the red carpets together. Even though there's definitely something to be said for expressing yourself, this just seems to be TOO MUCH for a 9-year-old.

We've seen some of the same types of stuff on Suri Cruise, the 4-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. (Little Suri often wears heels when she walks around New York City.) But Willow has taken "dressing older" to a whole new level. WTH?!

Would you let your 9-year-old wear thigh-high boots with heels?

next: Drew Carey and Kirstie Alley Lose 130 Pounds!
Anti-aging April 6, 2011, 5:49 PM

I am very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

Life Plus international April 6, 2011, 6:49 PM

Have you considered adding some relevant links to the article? I think it will really enhance everyone’s understanding.

Life Plus April 6, 2011, 7:42 PM

Have you considered adding some differing opinions to your article? I think it might enhance everyone’s understanding.

HomeSolarPanels April 8, 2011, 10:24 AM

Bless you a great deal for putting up this!

Cheap solar panels April 8, 2011, 10:53 PM

Your publishing is excellent and gives food for thought. I really hope that I’ll get more moments to go through your articles. Regards. I wish that you publish new texts and invite for you to greet me

gold bullion coins April 8, 2011, 11:40 PM

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer something back and aid others such as you helped me.

tutorial for iphone development April 9, 2011, 12:09 AM

Perfect work you have done, this web site is really cool with superb information.

Fatburner April 9, 2011, 7:50 AM

Servus! Informativer Blogg! Pillen Fatburner Nahrungsergänzungen sind behilflich beim gesunden Abbau von Depotfett! Danke sehr!

Gregory Despain April 9, 2011, 12:00 PM

Very interesting. Thanks for the article

akne April 9, 2011, 12:52 PM

I am glad to be a visitor of this complete site ! , thanks for this rare information! .

Muskelaufbau ohne Anabolika April 9, 2011, 8:48 PM

Ich bin mit Hilfe von Internetsuchmaschine auf dieser Website angekommen und will flux ansprechen, dass ich Page wahrhaft schön finde! Ich ziehe meinen Hut! Womöglich willst Du auch mal meine Infopage über Anabolika anschauen? Anabolika sind Ergänzungen, die den Muskelaufbau fördern!

act sat conversion information April 9, 2011, 9:43 PM

Some really prize articles on this site, saved to my bookmarks .