Blast from the Past: Classic-TV Barbie Dolls

We dream of ... Barbie! Mattel is releasing a new line of classic-TV Barbies. Check out what boob-tube dolls are hitting the shelves ....

Barbie Doll

The newly released Barbies include: Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie" (Barbara Eden); Samantha Stevens from "Bewitched" (Elizabeth Montgomery): Elly May Clampett from "The Beverly Hillbillies" (Donna Douglas) and "Dynasty's" Krystle Carrington (Linda Evans) and Alexis Carrington Colby (Joan Collins). The dolls will be released in December 2010 and January 2011, but are now available for pre-order at $34.99.

Source: Neatorama.com.

next: Is This 14-Year-Old Fashion Blogger the Next Anna Wintour?
Jacqueline Whittig September 15, 2010, 10:13 AM

Now I think this is classy. Not the sexy Barbie we all know, but the classy ones that stand out for someone big. I think Mattel is maybe understanding that people don’t always want the sexy Barbie, that shows she is the BARBIE! But they are showing they can make Barbie into someone meaningful. I love this idea!

Jason Greensill October 18, 2010, 2:25 PM

I cant wait to get the Alexis doll of Joan Collins, let all your friends know. These are collector items for sure for the people who really enjoy the TV Classics from the 60’s-70’s and 80’s. Good going Mattel for bringing what the older kids want.

New Bridal Shower Game Ideas December 15, 2010, 2:28 AM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

short summer hairstyles 2012 December 22, 2010, 4:40 AM

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.

slabire rapida December 27, 2010, 6:07 AM

I was been looking the WWW for this information and just wanted to thank u for this post. Also, just off topic, how can i download a version of this theme? – Regards

cura slabire January 3, 2011, 8:40 AM

I was been searching the WWW for this information and i wanted to thank you for the post. By the way, just off topic, where can i find a version of this theme? – 10x

iq test January 19, 2011, 3:57 PM

I have beeing after the google for such information and just wanted to say thanks to you for this post. BTW, just off topic, where can i find a version of this theme? – 10x

bow window treatments January 25, 2011, 6:43 PM

Hey, I’ve been comeing here to your web site for a while now and I always pick up a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing. Thank You For This Post, put it in my favorites. Thanks once more for sharing this online. I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.

Numbers Gosda February 6, 2011, 7:55 AM

As a Newbie, I am continuously browsing online for articles that can help me. Thank you

blonde hair with lowlights 2011 February 17, 2011, 11:04 AM

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.