Demi Moore's Sexy TwitPics: Too Much?

Guest blogger Talitha Peters: It's one thing when moms and grandmoms Facebook, tweet and whatever else, but it's another thing when they take their social-media skills to the next level. Demi Moore has been tweeting pictures of herself all year long -- most recently, images of herself in a bathroom sporting a teensy bikini. I wonder what her daughters were thinking ....

Demi Moore

I know what mine would say: "MOMMMMMMMM, EWWWWW!" Now granted, the lady looks ridiculously good, but still, even if you're Heidi Klum or Alessandra Ambrosio, some things should be kept to yourself -- especially when you're a mom with kids old enough to have their own Twitter accounts! Hubby Ashton Kutcher even got in on the action, putting on his wife's top for a shot. And did you see the one wherein Demi was bent over in her underwear?!

Most of us would be mortified if pictures like these were shown to anyone, but here Demi is, splashing them all over the world. It kind of gives us a whole new perspective on Demi Moore, doesn't it? Not only does she not look her age, she also doesn't act it.

Seriously.

next: 'Etch A Sketch' iPad Case: Doodling Goes Geek
N September 21, 2010, 8:11 PM

demi has turned into such a douche since marrying a younger man

d.d September 22, 2010, 1:12 AM

It’s not Twitpic. You misunderstand.

Mel September 22, 2010, 5:38 AM

Get over it.

Mary September 22, 2010, 6:28 AM

I don’t see what’s so hot these days about having no body, no butt, no breasts, no womanly shape at all!

It’s just a bikini, there’s nothing sexy about this pic!

shelly September 22, 2010, 6:35 AM

She’s in a swimsuit. My kids rarely care if I’m seen in a swimsuit and they are teens. Demi looks wonderful and she shouldn’t have to worry whether anyone cares or not. Really I’m sure we have more important things to worry about.

Khrys September 22, 2010, 6:43 AM

Granted, some of the pictures may be a bit much. But the woman is a celebrity, is posting her own photos rather than a paparazzi ‘sneak shot’, & looks GREAT. The reason most of us would be mortified if photos of us showed up would be because we aren’t in that great of shape (myself included). Act your age? What is she supposed to do - roll over, hide her vitality, and start wearing polyester just because she’s over 40?

Lisa September 22, 2010, 9:48 AM

Don’t be jelous ladies…I can only hope to look that good when I am her age..and yes, I will take a picture an post it.

charlie bergstedt September 22, 2010, 9:44 PM

Demi’s bod is ‘breast enhanced’ and I suspect she has had other surgery as well. I guess marrying a douche turns you into one— remember the old saying about how married couples tend to become alike.

Luke September 24, 2010, 10:48 PM

Yeah don’t post my comment about mary and other people cause your afraid about the truth about how really dumb people are. This is just one reason why I hate people and think that most people should just die. It’s just common sense.

Luke September 24, 2010, 10:53 PM

Cause Mary your very dumb and don’t deserve your life. Because of your comment. Your very very very very really more dumb then a challenge person.

Luke September 24, 2010, 10:57 PM

This website is witholding my comments cause they are also afraid on what someone will say. Well they can’t say cause of the first amendment. But what ever, play the good guy. Play dumb towards the dumb people and no show all what i say on my comments.

Luke September 24, 2010, 11:03 PM

Plus this website does not show the correct way I am writing on the stupid page. It shows me writing with bad grammar and bad english. My GOD I can write better than most people on this website. PLEASE PLEASE stop being so dumb. Your just proving my point why dumb people don’t deserve what they have and just die.

Luke September 24, 2010, 11:11 PM

Whoever is running this website, man your just not very intelligent.

Fashion Trends October 12, 2010, 3:16 PM

The present fashion climate might be a bit depressing, even so this article helps us remember why we enjoy it.Nice work, thanks for the article, we members in the fashion market are grateful for the time and energy.

Len Pinheiro January 24, 2011, 11:58 AM

Thanks for the helpful details.