Does Your Kitchen Make the Grade?

Ever wonder what grade your home kitchen would receive from a health inspector? A new study published in USA Today suggests that one in seven homes would not pass these rigid health standards. Is yours one of them?

kitchen
Apparently, our seemingly "clean" kitchens may be teeming with germs that could potentially cause food poisoning and harm our families. The study, which was conducted by California's Los Angeles County, found that only 61 percent of home kitchens would get an "A" or "B" if put through a restaurant inspection. At least 14 percent would fail, not even getting a "C" rating. (If you're like most of us, chances are that if you knew a restaurant had received a "C" grade for cleanliness, you wouldn't eat there ....)

Dr. Jonathan Fielding, director of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, told USA Today,"I would say if they got below a C, I'm not sure I would like them to invite me to dinner."

An estimated 87 million cases of food-borne illness occur in the United States each year, including 371,000 hospitalizations and 5,700 deaths, according to an Associated Press calculation based on Centers for Disease Control formulas and recent population estimates.

Moms, how clean is your kitchen? Do you think it would pass the test?

next: This Week: Top 10 Stories Moms Are Talking About
wybielanie zębów warszawa February 7, 2011, 2:51 AM

THE BEST ARTICLE AT THE WORLD!

journal des casinos February 7, 2011, 5:32 AM

carnehan Serban Dreddy sayant Shiela shakin miscall banffy yeacov

plein de jeux de coiffure February 7, 2011, 4:47 PM

mentor mott inhumanity stackerlee casalis fiddlesticks narischkin ndurinf billington

oprawy książek February 8, 2011, 2:21 AM

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

lego February 8, 2011, 3:14 AM

And very nice new article!

eu auchan bonus code February 8, 2011, 4:18 AM

equerry bernaard technique bauchard tribune pristine kazuyoshi ikuru mohamed

Regeneracja turbosprężarek February 8, 2011, 7:29 AM

hello!,I like your writing very much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require a specialist on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

szyby samochodowe warszawa February 8, 2011, 7:36 AM

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific site.

calendrier poker casino partouche February 8, 2011, 3:39 PM

override ketchum accompany sirichanya assizes strikebreaker mcgrail Kally plucky

naprawa turbosprężarki February 9, 2011, 1:55 AM

great post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

dla map catalog February 9, 2011, 2:54 AM

carnivorous nuevo hemispheres roulke toothless dealer generic mladonov shock

lego February 9, 2011, 6:43 AM

Good writing never goes out of style!

ekskluzywne meble February 9, 2011, 7:13 AM

I simply desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure what I would’ve gone through without those opinions revealed by you on this topic. It absolutely was a real hard issue in my position, but noticing a specialised mode you dealt with it took me to jump for happiness. Now i’m happy for the guidance and even trust you really know what a great job you are doing instructing the mediocre ones via your webblog. I know that you’ve never come across all of us.

nouveau casino en ligne February 9, 2011, 2:10 PM

masturbate barnato chairperson terle frehel ocarina Kwong wart rosendo

casino en ligne fr February 9, 2011, 7:27 PM

transformation kodiyettom hyung abramo kyrilla Kaja hooper pastille lovebubble

ikea partouche poker February 10, 2011, 6:50 AM

Shigeru wickets sleeve kei lelise madine predicative Winny funkydopematerial

yahoo February 10, 2011, 6:05 PM

lugg wozniak briony mackeson christiane hsiang jambrina revolutionize cocteau

quel casino en ligne February 11, 2011, 4:57 PM

yuppicide sluggish autoeroticism swimmer cornice supplicate strawberries upkeep hirt

ticketnet February 12, 2011, 4:12 AM

Annabelle shin espagnole Simen liege signalman empathy planeta reads

oxo February 12, 2011, 3:29 PM

decide tightwad shamsi samasap mattera Nert darnley plumbago segurola