Husband Steers into Crash to Save Wife, Unborn Child

Erin Wood and her unborn child survived a deadly car crash when Erin's late husband, Brian, swerved to take the brunt of a head-on collision with another car. "I would give anything just to hug him one more time," she told "Today."

Her interview -- especially the last minute -- just brings us to tears. Hug your family tight!

next: School FAIL II: Data Dump Has NYC Mom Suing Mad
jj-momscashblog September 13, 2010, 4:48 PM

That is a wonderful reminder to all of us, we never know if it’s our last time to see our love one…so take those few minutes and say “I love you” and hug them.

mommyof2 September 14, 2010, 7:02 AM

wow, how sad is that.. my prayers go out this this woman and all the family. may God bless them in they years to come. and it is so true, you never know when a loved one will be gone so make sure to let them know how much they mean to you.

Cure Hemorrhoids November 27, 2010, 4:46 PM

Very helpful reading. Thanks, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Shondra Kalahiki November 30, 2010, 2:36 PM

I cling on to listening to the news talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some?

valium December 1, 2010, 3:29 PM

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Buy Masks For Masquerade Ball December 9, 2010, 9:15 AM

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

marbella apartments for rent December 10, 2010, 5:43 AM

Very helpful site. Thank you, great share.

Tea Cups Saucers December 17, 2010, 9:59 AM

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

Giełda Transportowa January 13, 2011, 4:54 AM

I like this, its great.

powiększanie ust białystok  January 13, 2011, 6:40 PM

Thanks for the beautiful article, guys. You are awesome!

dark red hair color images January 14, 2011, 11:04 PM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

long haircuts 2011 fall January 22, 2011, 12:34 AM

Pay no attention to what the critics say… Remember, a statue has never been set up in honor of a critic!

oświetlenie łazienek January 22, 2011, 2:45 PM

Eww! Interesting facts! Thanks for sharing!

cheap mini blinds shades January 27, 2011, 7:23 PM

Looking around the web, I ran across your site. I am browsing for several ideas for a design for my own webblog. I this template, did you make or modify this theme? I have a site also and my theme seems to be kinda ugly as a result folks do not stay on my internet site very long.

erotyka February 1, 2011, 11:05 PM

Great post…awesome picture…congrats!

Torty February 2, 2011, 1:05 AM

This is a brilliant initiative. Thanks a bunch for sharing!

Nguyet Rickels February 5, 2011, 6:12 AM

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

Jadwiga Suggett February 6, 2011, 8:50 AM

Awsome article and right to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)

protetyka February 6, 2011, 12:24 PM

Something I have never seen before is always welcome, thanks!

wybielanie zębów February 7, 2011, 4:13 AM