Kate Gosselin Flaunts Bikini Body

Kate Gosselin shows off her bikini body on the cover of this week's PeopleMagazine. Is this pic airbrushed ... or does she really look THIS good?

Kate Gosselin

"I've worked really hard!" she tells People. "Haven't I earned the right, at this point, to look good?"

She says she hopes her new bod turns some heads: "I'm waiting for Mr. Right," she says. "It would be nice if somebody noticed me, sure!"

Kate looks amazing in her white bikini ... but we're wondering if a stretch mark or two wasn't Photoshopped out before this cover went to press ....

What do you think? Airbrushed or not -- or who gives a damn?!

next: Will.I.Am Sings about Being Strong on 'Sesame Street'
Sol September 15, 2010, 12:10 PM

Of course this was photoshopped. Even with plastic surgery you still have some marks on your body. She looks great regardless.

Anonymous September 15, 2010, 12:32 PM

This looks so photoshopped or airbrushed a million times. This is someone’s body with Kate’s head. People’s magazine, don’t fool us. Enough shoving this fame addict into our throats…..please….

Jen September 15, 2010, 10:42 PM

It’s going to take more than a nice body to catch Mr. Right…too there’s there’s no plastic surgery for her crappy personality.

Tiffany September 15, 2010, 10:50 PM

They definitely airbrushed out the stretchmarks! I’ve seen them pretty bad on her stomach through paparazzi photos. I don’t see why they have to make these women look perfect after having babies? It’s not normal. It makes new moms stress out about their bodies WAY too much…WAY too early. Instead, they should be worried about staying healthy and bonding with their babies.

She looks great though. In her case…it’s understandable why she felt the need to have surgery.

Mary September 16, 2010, 5:29 AM

They will stop shoving this “fame addict” at us when we stop reading this crap. Some day the general public will realize that while people are influenced by the media, the media can be influenced by the people. If they think you want a certain look or item, it’s what they’ll play on. Keep buying the crap they put out and they’ll keep putting out more crap.

REALMOM September 16, 2010, 8:41 AM

the pic is a little too perfect, but i watch her show and she does have a great body, it’s just that she should still have some scars. I’m waiting on my mommy makeover. You go Kate; rock that bod girl. I just wouldn’t be in a bikini when i get slim and trim.

AMY September 16, 2010, 11:15 AM

Who cares if it were, she looks great. Good for her!

Find Your Perfect Hair Color November 24, 2010, 11:51 PM

I guess what I’m trying to say is, I don’t think you can measure life in terms of years. I think longevity doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with happiness. I mean happiness comes from facing challenges and going out on a limb and taking risks. If you’re not willing to take a risk for something you really care about, you might as well be dead.

krep tarifi December 14, 2010, 12:36 AM

krep tarifi, tatli krep tarifi, sade krep tarifi, krep hamuru

Mirian Bankemper December 14, 2010, 2:49 AM

I’m very glad indeed reading your article.I’m grateful for give this stuff.

Printable Bridal Shower Game Ideas December 15, 2010, 2:19 AM

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

Antonia Camuso December 15, 2010, 11:02 PM

This is a simply awesome reading for me, many thanks to the writer

Alva Cantv December 22, 2010, 1:31 AM

a lot of thanks for taking the time to talk over this, Though I feel educated about it, I steady enjoy studing on this topic.

Adrien Rieben December 22, 2010, 3:36 AM

It’s simple I have no idea why people have not figured this out yet.

Freeman Kshywonis December 22, 2010, 3:37 AM

I completely agree with almost all of thecomments above.

Else Laragy December 22, 2010, 4:53 AM

How are you, I found your site a few days ago and I must say that the way you write amazing. keep on writing.

Tyree Gering December 22, 2010, 6:52 AM

Hello, I would like to let you get to know.. that I’m so pleased that discovered it.

Eric Halladay December 22, 2010, 2:11 PM

the article is really impressiveon this worthy theme.

Caleb Zhao December 22, 2010, 11:19 PM

Hey, I found your blog a few days ago and I must say that the way you write meaningful. don’t stop writing.

Barry Mochizuki December 22, 2010, 11:19 PM

In my opinion it is a little bit more subjective but it is still ok. I like it.