Stella McCartney Launches Kids' Line

Attention, mini-fashionistas: Stella McCartney is about to launch a new line just for kids! The collection will have everything from yellow rain boots to floral dresses and is meant to appeal to the masses. "As a brand with many working parents on the team, I wanted to create a desirable, fun, wearable kids' collection that was timeless and affordable," she said.

If her lines from the Gap are any indication, this line will be to die for (though a tad on the expensive side). Jeans, rain boots, jackets and minis will range from $25 to $195 but will be made from the finest of fabrics. She's even designing organic onesies for babies -- super soft!

The line will encompass items for children aged 0 to 12, but don't expect any fur or animal products, as Stella is a lifelong vegetarian.

Stella McCartney Kids line

The designer told Vogue U.K., "I feel like all the timeless children's wear is reserved for the expensive brands and that does not sit well with me. Kids and parents, aunts, uncles, friends should all be able to have access to Stella McCartney Kids clothes. We have tried to make that possible in this first collection, and hope it is enjoyed!"

Want a sneak peek at the line? Watch the video here.

next: The Cheat Sheet for Soccer
valium December 1, 2010, 2:26 PM

great post! i’m bookmarking this!

CraneBenita December 1, 2010, 8:05 PM

Different people in all countries take the personal loans in different creditors, just because this is simple and comfortable.

Code For Deck Rail Height December 10, 2010, 10:52 PM

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art.

cute haircuts for 2012 December 22, 2010, 4:45 AM

Pay no attention to what the critics say… Remember, a statue has never been set up in honor of a critic!

Jason Kelley December 28, 2010, 7:08 PM

Great info and right to the point. I don’t know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thank you :)

dieta anului 2011 January 3, 2011, 6:27 AM

I have been searching the Internet for this info and just wanted to say thanks to you for the post. BTW, just off topic, how can i get a version of this theme? – Regards

Przeprowadzki Warszawa January 10, 2011, 2:12 AM

I’m pretty sure this article is the best.

sculptra białystok  January 13, 2011, 10:07 AM

Good writing never goes out of style!

light sheer duet podlaskie  January 14, 2011, 2:33 AM

This was a very interesting post!

cennik styropianu January 14, 2011, 7:27 PM

Thanks for the beautiful article, guys. You are awesome!

dsk654fasd@dskafja64ds.com January 18, 2011, 8:13 AM

dsk654fasd@dskafja64ds.com

mikrodermabrazja białystok  January 19, 2011, 5:45 AM

very great point. really good post by the way.

Shalon Liskovec January 19, 2011, 1:16 PM

This is the better website for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its very hard to argue with you . You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for a lot of time. Very good stuff, just very nice!

Nichelle Laudato January 19, 2011, 3:05 PM

What you’re saying is completely true. I guess that all people must say the same thing over and over, but I just think that you put it in a way that all peeps can understand. I also like the pics you put in here. Have a nice day!.

test inteligenta January 19, 2011, 3:15 PM

I was beeing scouring the Web for this info and i wanted to thank u for this post. By the way, just off topic, where can i find a copy of this theme? – Thanks

alphabet for kindergarten January 20, 2011, 4:12 PM

Admired your generosity and effort for making and sharing this to your readers. I am greatly satisfied with what i have read. Lots of thanks!

short mens haircuts 2011 January 22, 2011, 1:07 AM

If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

Przeprowadzki Warszawa January 24, 2011, 5:32 AM

Good writing never goes out of style!

Prepagos Colombianas January 27, 2011, 6:45 AM

Have you ever thought about adding more pictures to your web posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read the entire article and it was quite good but since I’m more of a visual learner, I suppose that to be more easy. Well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too.

cheap mini blinds shades January 27, 2011, 8:32 PM

Hey, I have been comeing here to your web site on and off for a while now and I always find a gem in your articles. Thanks for sharing. Thank You For This Post, added it to my bookmarks. Thanks once more for taking the time to put this online. I unquestionably enjoyed every bit of it.