Vampire Mom and Son 'Feed' Off Each Other

"True Blood" and "Twilight" are fiction. This is the real deal.

We thought vampires were just on TV and in the movies (with sexy actors and fake fangs). But we found a real vampire who let us into her underground world for a day -- and wait until you see what really goes on!

Vampyra, a mom of three and a new grandma, says she was born a vampire. Her biological parents aren't vampires, and she has no contact with them. Her three boys -- one biological and two foster sons -- are all aware that their mom is a vampire, and it doesn't bother them ... because they are, too! Viewer discretion is advised.

next: President Obama Wants a Longer School Year ... Do You?
layla September 27, 2010, 1:36 PM

This is one sick lady. She is not a vampire. Nor was she born a vampire.

SW September 27, 2010, 2:17 PM

What a nut! Does she sleep in a coffin too?

okiefenoke September 27, 2010, 8:05 PM

And if we dare to say how psychologically and emotionally abusive this is, we will be labeled ‘close minded’. Can’t get much more close minded than only considering your needs and not what’s best for the kids.

Melissa P. @Mel4Him September 28, 2010, 3:59 AM

Oh my goodness. My heart is so broken. This family is so lost. What they are doing is giving in to pure evil. Looking for hope through evil. Little do they know, they will never find it that way. Only the power of prayer can break this. As a praying mom, I will be praying the the light of the Lord shines on this family and reveals His truth upon them.

Jessica September 28, 2010, 10:33 AM

As much as I love True Blood, I know very well that vampires aren’t real. I grew out of the goth thing around 15… she’s a late bloomer, I guess.

Berenice October 12, 2010, 8:32 AM

I am into Vampires and all but o actually do what she does is just creepy. I believe I saw this on TV last years Halloween, and it still creeps me out. The next thing would be that she also feeds on Kamagra Jelly

Riley October 14, 2010, 6:41 PM

I personally think that she is totally insane, but she is a consenting adult and so is her son (I assume), so it’s really none of my concern.

maggie December 7, 2010, 2:45 AM

im a fan of vampires, but this is just CREEPY. Where d id she even begin thinking she was a vampire maybe somebody hypnotized, or brainwashed her im guessing

Jane T.  May 15, 2011, 3:33 PM

Apparently, blood isn’t a particularly low fat diet.