And the Best Mascara Is ....

Every year, Allure magazine scouts around and searches out the best beauty products, from eye shadows to hair curlers. Since moms really don't have that much time to apply makeup, let's just focus on the crucial stuff: mascara.

woman putting on mascara
Surprisingly, you can get the mascara Allure editors love most at your local drugstore for just $8! We're glad they didn't pick a super-expensive designer mascara, but instead opted for one that everyone can afford. OK, here's the list of winners:

In the top spot: Cover Girl LashBlast Length Mascara ($8.50).
Second place: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof Bold Volume Lifting Mascara (available at Macy's and larger retailers, $19.50).
Third place: Giorgio Armani's Beauty Eyes to Kill Mascara ($30).
Fourth place: Maybelline New York Volum' Express the Falsies Washable Mascara ($7.77).

For more best-of beauty picks, check out the latest issue of Allure.

next: My Son Has an Extra Tooth?!
Fashion Merchandising October 12, 2010, 5:28 PM

I enjoy this internet site and will probably be coming back once more.

Real Facebook Fans December 9, 2010, 9:56 PM

Hallo im from germany and my english isnt that groovy, but i used to be in a position to be aware each and every unmarried phrase of your article. Im looking for english blogs to enhance my english skills and im very glad to finally find a blog, that publishes clear and structured english that i will be able to translate. Thank you from Germany!

Credit Card Processing December 22, 2010, 8:47 AM

very good 1 friend maintain it coming

Jeneva Ehrich January 24, 2011, 12:00 PM

well performed thanks mate

Kristopher Filhiol March 16, 2011, 7:51 PM

I’d have to be of the same mind with you on this. Which is not something I typically do! I really like reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

backlink and dofollow list March 29, 2011, 1:42 PM

There are a lot of strange comments on here.

Stephenie Cullum March 29, 2011, 6:10 PM

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most guys will approve with your site.

Williams Reisdorf March 30, 2011, 7:21 AM

Keep working ,fantastic job!

Manie Evaristo March 30, 2011, 9:39 PM

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

playbook case March 30, 2011, 10:37 PM

Throughout the grand design of things you’ll get a B- just for effort. Exactly where you misplaced me was first on your specifics. As they say, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn’t be much more true here. Having said that, allow me say to you just what did give good results. Your article (parts of it) is certainly extremely powerful and that is possibly why I am taking an effort in order to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, even though I can certainly see a jumps in reason you come up with, I am not convinced of how you seem to unite the ideas which help to make the final result. For the moment I will yield to your issue but wish in the foreseeable future you connect the dots better.

debt consolidation loan calculator March 30, 2011, 10:43 PM

Hey esto es un gran poste. ¿Puedo utilizar una porción en ella en mi sitio? Por supuesto ligaría a su sitio así que la gente podría leer el artículo completo si ella quiso a. Agradece cualquier manera.

ereader March 31, 2011, 12:04 AM

I do trust all the concepts you’ve introduced in your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Wanda E. Desai March 31, 2011, 4:17 AM

Intriguing

wpolscemamymocneseo March 31, 2011, 8:28 AM

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Fatburner mit Ephedrine March 31, 2011, 10:23 AM

Thank you very much for that majuscule diary! I really enjoyed it! Ephedrine

wpolscemamymocneseo March 31, 2011, 12:46 PM

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

book of ra online March 31, 2011, 2:29 PM

Great write-up, I’m normal visitor of one’s website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

wpolscemamymocneseo March 31, 2011, 4:23 PM

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

program tv April 1, 2011, 1:56 AM

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

wpolscemamymocneseo April 1, 2011, 4:37 AM

Awesome work once again! Thanks=)