Top 10 Reasons We Want Beyonce To Be Pregnant!

With rumors swirling about a Beyonce pregnancy (Us Magazine says it's true), we couldn't help but come up with reasons why we think Sasha Fierce should have a baby!

Top Ten Reasons We Hope Beyoncé Is Pregnant

10) The Bootylicious Baby Gear

There's no way Beyoncé and Jay-Z's tot would dare sport baby gear that's blah. On this uber-celeb baby, we'll surely see more sparkles, feathers, sequins and ... whatever else makes it bootylicious!

9) The Sasha Fierce Maternity Line

With more and more fashionable celeb mamas joining the mommyhood ranks, the future of maternity fashion keeps getting brighter and brighter! And nothing excited us more than the idea of Ms. Sasha Fierce herself dabbling in the world of A Pea in the Pod, Motherhood Maternity and more! Surely this fierce lady wouldn't go through nine months of pregnancy without sketching out her own preferred maternity wardrobe ....

8) The Jay-Z Designer Diaper Bag

Jay-Z will help men around the world feel more secure as they carry their diaper bags. He won't justproudly carry his diaper bag, he'll look incredibly cool doing it!

7) The Beyoncé and Jay-Z Baby Book & CD Set

It seems a children's book and CD are inevitable! The songs on "99 (Tiny) Problems" would definitely give "The Wiggles" a run for their money!

6) The Million-Dollar Baby Photo

How much will they bank? And which mag will score the first photo? The anticipation is already killing us!

5) Beyoncé's Own Baby Dancing to "Single Ladies"

4) The "Ready for This Jelly" Baby-Food Line

Her Fabulousness won't have time to homebrew her own baby food -- so she'll mass-produce it, of course! We're ready for this jelly!

3) The Jaw-Dropping Nursery

Sure, they won't pay a dollar for it -- but this future Diva's (or Heva's) Palace will no doubt be To. Die. For.

2) The Nude Baby-Bump Photo!

You can't be a hot celeb mom and not pose for a Demi-like photo. Annie Leibovitz, please save the date!

1) A New Musical Genius Welcomed into the World

The two ultimate chart-toppers and hit makers will no doubt produce their biggest hit yet -- and the U.S. music industry will win big!

next: October Is Anti-Bullying Awareness Month
credit card debt April 4, 2011, 8:23 AM

Unusual this submit is totaly unrelated to what I used to be looking google for, however it used to be indexed at the first page. I suppose your doing one thing right if Google likes you adequate to place you at the first page of a non related search.

Vad är Psykoterapi April 4, 2011, 10:16 AM

Appreciate it for helping out, excellent info .

rankpay review April 4, 2011, 11:50 AM

@chels I know what you mean, its hard to find good help these days. People now days just don’t have the work ethic they used to have. I mean consider whoever wrote this post, they must have been working hard to write that good and it took a good bit of their time I am sure. I work with people who couldn’t write like this if they tried, and getting them to try is hard enough as it is.

Chas Anda April 4, 2011, 3:18 PM

I envy your work , appreciate it for all the great content .

antique silver jewellery uk April 5, 2011, 12:51 AM

I think that is an enchanting point, it made me assume a bit. Thank you for sparking my considering cap. On occasion I get so much in a rut that I simply really feel like a record.

Oscar Derbes April 5, 2011, 3:01 AM

twenty six; twenty

scrapebox April 5, 2011, 9:48 AM

Hello. Thank you for posting this!

FM Transfers April 5, 2011, 2:28 PM

Good write-up, I am normal visitor of one’s web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It’s going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

Sara R. Bruce April 5, 2011, 2:32 PM

Hi folks, - came upon this webpage inadvertently while drifting around the internet this morning, and delighted that I did! I like the structure and different shades, but I need to say that I’m having trouble when it loads. I’m making use of Classilla 8 browser for mac, and the top panel won’t align well. i am convinced I have made use of the exact same layout on a company’s online site, but the menu seems okay on mine. I suspect the fault is at this end and maybe it’s the perfect time to change for a better one!

BMW performance April 5, 2011, 9:14 PM

Hey man I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to create something worth my time to read. I am all over the internet and I see so much useless junk that is just written for the sake of putting something new on their site . It takes devotion to create good stuff, thanks for caring.

carpet cleaners April 5, 2011, 9:25 PM

I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Sometimes I get so much in a rut that I just feel like a record.

customizable t-shirts April 6, 2011, 8:02 AM

Excellent issues?I might be aware that as anyone who really doesn’t write on blogs much (in fact, this may be my first put up), I don’t think the term ‘lurker’ may be very turning into to a non-posting reader. It’s now not your fault in the slightest degree , but possibly the blogosphere may just get a hold of a better, non-creepy name for the 90% folks that enjoy reading the content .

search engine optimisation April 6, 2011, 10:37 AM

Thank you for some other informative web site. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a challenge that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such info.

Life Plus April 6, 2011, 5:26 PM

This really solved my problem, thank you!

Health April 6, 2011, 7:32 PM

Unquestionably imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as folks think about worries that they plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

vegas packages cheap best April 6, 2011, 8:29 PM

Sweet website , super style and design , rattling clean and employ friendly .

las vegas review journal April 6, 2011, 9:19 PM

Thank you for your help!

Life Plus international April 6, 2011, 11:18 PM

Mate. This website is awesome. How do you make it look like this ?

contemporary art paintings new york April 7, 2011, 6:22 AM