New Trend: Divorce Insurance

We insure our life, cars and houses. Now there's even insurance for divorce. A new company, Wedlock Divorce Insurance, provides financial assistance in the form of cash to cover the costs of divorce. They describe their services as a "financial safety net if your marriage fails." While it's always a good idea to protect your investments, here are some ways to insure that you won't ever need to use divorce insurance:

Divorce Insurance

Count Your Blessings One of the biggest mistakes married couples make is to presume that they will never get divorced. Treating your spouse as if you could lose them at any time deepens appreciation because you feel a healthy sense of insecurity in the relationship. Don't take any aspect of your marriage or partner for granted.

Make Each Other a Priority Many couples forget to make their marital relationship a top priority. It's understandable that lives get busy, children need attention, and alone time might be hard to come by, but a relationship left unnurtured will wilt, die ... and lead to divorce. Take time out every day to tend to your marital relationship.

Grow Together Research has shown that couples that do novel and challenging activities together have stronger relationships than couples who don't. Complacency will kill the passion in a marriage; staying engaged and active together will ensure that your marital relationship stays fresh and vibrant.

Tell the Truth Honesty is the best (insurance) policy when it comes to marital success. The ability to speak openly with love builds intimacy and trust in a relationship, while holding thoughts and feelings inside leads to disconnection and dissatisfaction over time.

Being a conscious, loving marital partner is the best divorce insurance around and can have a profound impact on your very precious marital investment.

next: More Family Time = Greater Happiness, Study Says
Gala Argrow March 3, 2011, 5:16 PM

How is it that just anybody can write a web site and find as well-liked as this? Its not like youve said something incredibly impressive –more like youve painted a pretty picture over a difficulty that you just apprehend nothing about I don’t need to sound mean, here. but does one extremely suppose that you will flee with adding some pretty footage and not really say anything?

Junie Brandi March 3, 2011, 10:03 PM

I love simply taking a possibility from category and visiting your web site. I simply would like you posted additional often. I actually have to be compelled to say thanks

Kirby Gore March 4, 2011, 9:01 AM

I’ve learned so much online in the past four years. the bulk of my data I attribute to reading great blogs like yours. Thank you

Micha Mcdaniel March 4, 2011, 1:02 PM

This web site is extremely good. How was it made .

Brady Statires March 5, 2011, 1:14 PM

I used to be pretty pleased to locate this great website.I want to to appreciation for this great browse I definitely enjoying each little bit of it and that I have you ever bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

fragman izle March 6, 2011, 10:05 AM

Bu sitede tüm yerli ve yabancı dizi fragman izle nir. Unutmadan belirtelim ki dizibasladi.com adlı sitemizde aynı zaman da film fragmanları da izle nir. Son çıkan ve vizyon da olan filmler hd kalitesinde sizlere sunulmakta.

Liane Chilcoat March 6, 2011, 12:33 PM

I can’t counsel you sufficient for the efforts and skills for what you’ve got submitted here. There ought to be no one to be able to get to the point quite you.

Thuy Coiner March 7, 2011, 10:59 AM

This brightend my day therefore am I able to brighten yours?

Maxwell Gambrill March 7, 2011, 1:29 PM

can I link to your post?

Taneka Benjamine March 8, 2011, 9:13 AM

Thank you for sharing the expertise along. I’m glad to browse your articles. desires you to possess good fun article to read to us a lot additional ^ ^.

Marnie Troyer March 8, 2011, 12:21 PM

These reasonably post are continually inspiring and I prefer to read quality content therefore I happy to search out many smart purpose here in the post, writing is simply great, thanks for the post

Demetrice Zieg March 8, 2011, 3:10 PM

as I web site owner i feel the written content here is rattling wonderful, regards for your efforts.

Apryl Kailey March 8, 2011, 7:57 PM

Thank you most for helpful post. Carival cruise 2012 is that the best low-cost adventure travel. Please visit our website for more info.

Fredric Rowntree March 9, 2011, 10:48 AM

Generally I don’t articles on blogs, however i’d like to say that this article really forced me to try and do so, Terrific article

Lauretta Bobsin March 9, 2011, 12:49 PM

I’ve learned such a lot online within the past four years. the majority of my data I attribute to reading nice blogs like yours. Thank you

Lupita Hoffpauir March 9, 2011, 7:27 PM

This web site is incredibly good. How was it created .

Kendall Parcell March 10, 2011, 11:13 AM

The cyberspace is packed with miscellaneous and educational words. however this text means more than all I’ve managed to seeso so much.

guzel oyunlar March 10, 2011, 2:09 PM

Güzel oyunlar sitemiz de hiç sıkılma dan saatlerce oyun oynayabilirsiniz. Hadi çocuklar daha ne bekliyorsunuz güzel oyunlar sizleri bekliyor. Oyunlar 1 alanında ki tüm oyunlara sitemiz üzerinden ulaşıp eğlenceli vakit geçirebilirsiniz.

Shirley Ladyman March 10, 2011, 4:59 PM

I want to say thanks for this

kartvizit March 11, 2011, 7:31 AM

Web tasarım, afiş tasarımı, kurumsal kimlik, kartvizit, davetiye ve birçok matbaa hizmetini en uygun fiyata, en profesyonel hizmetle veren tasarım firması Mandalina Tasarım, İstanbul-Kadıköy’de hizmet vermektedir.