Fabulous Women Need 'Fabulous Women'!

You already know that you are fabulous, so why not surround yourself with other fab women?

dailylit
Sign up for DailyLit.com's"Fabulous Women" series and get a dose of much-needed inspiration! The series is edited by Bonnie St. John -- a mother, Rhodes Scholar, Olympic skiing medalist, amputee and author of five books. Read excerpts from books written by Bonnie's favorite author friends and celebrities she has spent time with, as well as her own personal "sheroes."

The series features well-known women such as Condoleezza Rice, Maya Angelou, a Fortune 500 CEO, a former Miss America and even some "just plain women."Their stories of strength, humor, persistence and triumph will lift your spirits and help you get through the tough times!

next: LOL Halloween Video: 'Lil Thriller'
scrapebox April 5, 2011, 11:15 AM

Hello. Thank you for posting this!

carpet cleaning washington dc April 5, 2011, 9:15 PM

Always have to post a comment, I can’t help it ! Thanks Sarah :-)

BMW news April 5, 2011, 9:20 PM

Großer Pfosten! Dank für das Nehmen der Zeit, etwas zu schreiben, das wirklich wert Messwert ist. Zu häufig finde ich unbrauchbares Info und nicht etwas, das wirklich relevant ist. Dank für Ihre harte Arbeit.

jatekok lanyoknak  April 6, 2011, 12:04 AM

Excellent points?I’d notice that as someone who in reality doesn’t write on blogs so much (in truth, this may be my first put up), I don’t assume the time period ‘lurker’ may be very becoming to a non-posting reader. It’s no longer your fault in the slightest degree , however perhaps the blogosphere may get a hold of a greater, non-creepy name for the 90% of us that revel in reading the content .

jamaica montego bay April 6, 2011, 12:28 AM

Thanks for great information.

Cairns Australia April 6, 2011, 1:02 AM

With the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef right on our doorstep, a vibrant nightlife and a passionate local population, it’s no wonder Cairns remains Australia’s number 1 holiday destination.

customizable t-shirts April 6, 2011, 3:47 AM

Strange this post is totaly unrelated to what I used to be searching google for, however it used to be listed at the first page. I assume your doing something proper if Google likes you enough to put you on the first web page of a non related search.

Life Plus vitamins April 6, 2011, 9:11 PM

I was hoping youd seen this post. Ive gotten it several times and just thought about sending it your way this a.m. Its a mom classic for sure. Have a great day.

Life Plus April 6, 2011, 11:43 PM

The data is very complete. It deals with a broad spectrum of ideas. Thank you for allowing me to see things the way you do.

xrumer April 7, 2011, 3:06 PM

Thank you for any other excellent post. Where else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal approach of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such info.

cairns April 7, 2011, 5:36 PM

Thanks for the help, I,ve been looking for this soloution for hours

money April 7, 2011, 10:50 PM

Good points?I’d note that as any individual who in reality doesn’t write on blogs a lot (in reality, this may be my first publish), I don’t suppose the term ‘lurker’ is very becoming to a non-posting reader. It’s now not your fault the least bit , however possibly the blogosphere could get a hold of a better, non-creepy name for the ninety% folks that experience studying the content .

yahoo travel April 8, 2011, 12:20 AM

have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make reader to read the while thing to the end. I would like to read more of your blogs and to share my thoughts with you.

Ephedrine HCL Fatburner April 8, 2011, 2:36 AM

Guten Tag! Ich bin über Google zu deinem Journal gekommen und mag auch eine Anmerkung hier lassen. Mir gefällt das Template ungemein gut und ich werde sicher demnächst zurückkommen. Ich fände es toll, wenn dir dir auch meine Website mit dem Topic Ephedrin angucken würdest. Ephedrine Supplements sind der stärkste Fatburner für rapide Fettverbrennung. Danke sehr und meine besten Wünsche!

Keith C. Schneider April 8, 2011, 3:34 AM

Handy

SolarPanels April 8, 2011, 11:11 PM

Your publishing is good and provides food for thought. I hope that I’ll have more time and energy to go through your content. Regards. I wish that you simply publish new texts and invite for you to greet me

silver bars for sale April 9, 2011, 12:18 AM

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

provigil online buy April 9, 2011, 9:01 AM

I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.

best forex site April 9, 2011, 10:16 AM

I understand I’m a bit late in contributing my suggestions but it particular submit designed me think. It is an absorbing weblog submit. I possess get a normal reader of one’s net sites because I stumbled on your web site a though back again once more. I cannot say which I concur with almost everything you said having said that it was emphatically enlightening! I can probably be back again

bilförsäkring April 9, 2011, 3:56 PM

Deference to op , some wonderful information .