Must-See Tonight: 'School Pride' on NBC

We love a TV show that gives back! Think "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"-meets-schools in need ....

From executive producers Cheryl Hines ("Curb Your Enthusiasm") and Denise Cramsey ("Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"), "School Pride" is a proactive series that tells the stories of communities coming together to renovate their aging and broken public schools.

The show debuts tonight (10/29) at 8 PM on NBC. Tonight's episode, "Rising from the Flood," features the rebuild of an elementary school in Kingston Springs, Tennessee, after devastation from flooding. The "School Pride" team joins forces with parents, teachers and students to bring the school back to life. The school is also surprised with a moving performance by musical group Lady Antebellum.

next: Halloween Costumes Are Cruel to Babies
Air Jordan 2010 April 7, 2011, 4:00 AM

Ha, that? Truly a Genuinely meet suggestion. Diverse thanks so much for this!

xrumer April 7, 2011, 2:37 PM

I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again

ACG Air Max Foamdome April 7, 2011, 9:12 PM

Hands down to utilize methods that categorically affair, gain again!

Laurence April 7, 2011, 9:44 PM

I’ve been in similar situations before. It is not as easy an answer as you thought it is, its something that you’ll have to write out for yourself over time.

Christian I. Vincent April 7, 2011, 11:30 PM

Remarkable

article directory April 7, 2011, 11:33 PM

Thank you for making the honest attempt to speak about this. I think very sturdy approximately it and want to read more. If it’s OK, as you gain more extensive wisdom, could you thoughts including extra articles very similar to this one with more information? It might be extremely helpful and helpful for me and my friends.

Randee Wakabayashi April 7, 2011, 11:46 PM

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

frostwire April 8, 2011, 6:21 AM

Thanks for making the trustworthy try to explain this. I believe very strong approximately it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you reach more in depth knowledge, would you mind including extra posts similar to this one with additional info? It could be extraordinarily useful and helpful for me and my colleagues.

women raincoat April 8, 2011, 9:25 AM

I like meeting utile info, this post has got me even more info! .

saint gaudens 20 dollar April 8, 2011, 10:56 PM

Hi there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

ECA Stack Fatburner Ephedrine HCL April 9, 2011, 5:32 AM

Hey ho! Super Newsblog! Besuche auch bitte mal Fatburner Nahrungsergänzungen sind assistent beim ultra Körperfettabbau! Lieben Dank!

forex market April 9, 2011, 11:58 AM

I know I’m a bit late in contributing my concepts but that specific publish created me think. They were an absorbing weblog post. I have get a normal reader of one’s world wide web sites because I stumbled on your web site a though back again again. I cannot say which I concur with everything you said however it is emphatically enlightening! I can almost certainly be back again

embroidery designs April 9, 2011, 5:41 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this!

Kristin E. George April 9, 2011, 10:41 PM

Intriguing

Wasserbetten April 10, 2011, 9:00 AM

I would like to thank you for the actual efforts you get in creating this article.

louis vuitton Handbags May 9, 2011, 12:54 PM

I hoped much more from this text. I found it on MSN and hoped it will be more informative