Win a 'Kicking Daisies' Prize Pack!

To celebrate the iTunes release of their new single "Keeping Secrets," teen rock sensations Kicking Daisies have teamed up with momlogic to give three readers a prize pack of merchandise from the band!

Kicking Daisies may be a young band (members range in age from 14 to 17), but the quartet of virtuoso performers is taking over stages and studios with the skills of seasoned rock stars. The group has already established an enthusiastic following with music lovers of all ages, who are drawn to the band's high-quality songwriting and explosively infectious energy. In just a relatively short time together, the teen pop-rock ensemble has shown they have the dedication to take it to the next level.

Currently, the group is one of five artists being featured on the Disney Channel and Radio Disney's "Next Big Thing" campaign, a red-hot competition between five artists that began Sept 15. From September 29th through 7 PM EST tonight, October 12th, Kicking Daisies are the featured band, and fans can vote for their high-energy rock and roll right here!

Be sure to check out the group's infectious single, "Keeping Secrets," on iTunes, and follow the group on Facebook for videos, tour dates and all things Kicking Daisies!

Three winners will receive a prize pack of Kicking Daisies merchandise consisting of one T-shirt, one hooded sweatshirt and one autographed CD!

Contest ends October 26, 2010, at 11:59 PM PDT.

Kicking Daisies Prize Pack

next: My Kid Is Being Cyberbullied
scrapebox April 5, 2011, 10:26 AM

Hello. Thank you for posting this!

fishing shirt purchase April 5, 2011, 3:55 PM

As soon as I noticed this web site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

las vegas hotels April 5, 2011, 6:26 PM

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up!

carpet cleaning dc April 5, 2011, 9:05 PM

Thats some good fundamentals there, already know some of that, but you can always learn more. I doubt a “kid” could put together such information as dolphin278 suggested. Maybe he’s just trying to be “controversial? lol

BMW news April 5, 2011, 9:28 PM

Always love to post a comment, I can’t help myself! Thanks Sasha :D

map houston April 6, 2011, 1:06 AM

I like the efforts you have put in this, thanks for all the great posts .

sesli sohbet April 6, 2011, 4:39 AM

I am linking this web page from my personal web page

program tv April 6, 2011, 5:22 AM

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Dannie Tiegs April 6, 2011, 7:34 AM

Hello. magnificent job. I did not imagine this. This is a great story. Thanks!

how to get a girl April 6, 2011, 9:31 AM

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

seo on google April 6, 2011, 9:46 AM

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I’ve found out so far. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the supply?

Residential Pressure Washing Phoenix April 6, 2011, 1:46 PM

I am very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.

köpa hdmi kabel April 6, 2011, 5:17 PM

Glad to be one of the visitors on this awful site : D.

contemporary art paintings new york April 7, 2011, 1:43 AM

BioBasics April 7, 2011, 4:34 AM

Hi there can I reference some of the material found in this post if I link back to you?

xrumer April 7, 2011, 3:00 PM

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to counsel you some interesting issues or tips. Maybe you could write next articles regarding this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Howard Kriesel April 7, 2011, 6:13 PM

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

make money online April 7, 2011, 11:10 PM

Thank you for making the sincere try to give an explanation for this. I believe very strong about it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you reach extra extensive knowledge, may you thoughts including extra posts similar to this one with additional info? It might be extremely helpful and helpful for me and my colleagues.

Hal Privateer April 8, 2011, 1:44 AM

Super job on the article. Lots of thanks for sharing it with us, you must have gone through many work to complete it so well.

coins of europe April 8, 2011, 11:25 PM

Someone essentially assist to make severely posts I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular submit amazing. Magnificent task!