A Chat with Michelle "Bombshell" McGee

Guest blogger Chris Yandek: Michelle "Bombshell" McGee came to the public's attention when she gave an interview to a magazine -- for pay -- claiming to have had a relationship of sorts with Sandra Bullock's then-husband, Jesse James. Now she wants everyone to know about her life as a mother. "My children are two beautiful boys, a 12-year-old and a 6-year-old -- the most amazing children I could ever ask for," she says. "My future, as I see it ... is just [to] be the best mom I can, raising two beautiful boys that grow up to respect women and make good choices in life."

Michell Bombshell McGee
McGee wants all young people to avoid getting tattoos and getting involved in the world of strip clubs and adult entertainment. "I feel very, very strongly against girls getting tattoos, anybody getting tattoos," she says. "I would urge any young person, 'Do not tattoo your body. You will regret it. You [won't be] the same person ... when you're in your 20s, in your 30s, in your 40s. Your mind will change. Do not mark your body with such permanent things. You will regret them.'"

About erotic dancing, she says, "It's just such a bad, bad thing. It's like it's a drug. It sucks you in. You get addicted to that high of making that quick money, but that's all it is. It's quick money. Don't do it. It's not worth selling your body for, selling your soul. You leave a little piece of you in the nightclub every night."

Though numerous celebrities have come out with sex tapes, McGee says she has no interest in doing one because her children are getting older. "I'm really trying to stay away from that," she says. "My boys are getting to that age now where I don't think it's really appropriate for them to have access to that stuff. I do have a website to do my dancing, but it's something I'm trying to get out of. It's really something that I hope all females don't get involved with. So: no videos."

McGee says she would like to get all of her tattoos removed, and is just waiting for better tattoo-removal technology to come out before she starts. "I've had the world's best dermatologist look at me because the ink that [was] used ... it will not come out," she says. "If I try to get it, it would scar me. I'm gonna wait for a few years for the lasers to become a little bit stronger. I'm definitely gonna try. I want to remove my facial tattoos first of all, and start working my way down. If there was a possibility for one big swoop to take them all off, believe me, I would do it."

She also says she still has interest in meeting up with Sandra Bullock. "I wish to apologize to her face-to-face," she says. "I would love to have a chat with her."

Chris Yandek is the editor of CYInterview, an outlet that features high-profile interviews from Hollywood stars, sports figures and newsmakers. His interviews are featured on numerous mainstream broadcast, print and online outlets.

next: Facebook Is a Mixed Bag for Teen Girls
Anonymous November 17, 2010, 3:37 PM

The best of luck to you!

KS November 17, 2010, 5:42 PM

Bombshell is up for interpretation. If you regret a tattoo have it removed. I’m sure your lover whom was cheating on his wife with you would have footed the bill. OH wait you were still posing in Nazi gear. Your mind changes my butt. This lady is full of it and I hope her children learn how not to behave as a parent due to her parenting.

Carol November 17, 2010, 6:39 PM

Why feature this woman? Please, there are other women of far more quaility.

Anonymous November 17, 2010, 8:14 PM

You take a woman who’s offering up herself as a cautionary tail and rip her apart??

I know a few ppl who know Michelle - they all say she was (admittedly) a bit star struck when she met the famous guy. He told her he was single and no longer living w SB - the home wrecker thing is totally false.

From what I hear, she’s an exceptional mom who co-parents well with the father as well as her mother who lives close by.

As for the tat removal - I myself had a tiny one removed (it was painful and cost $3500)…choosing to embark on such a task takes time. Ease up.

KS November 17, 2010, 9:05 PM

MMMMM, don’t think anyone will be easing up on old SS sally there. She put herself into the spot light now continues to do so.

It will have a negative impact on her children and she will have to explain it. I can tell you right now if I had a tattoo such as what this woman is sporting due to ignorant youth it would be removed. I don’t care how painful it is.

I’m sure though that her friends and family would just love everyone to ease up. Thing is nobody would be talking about her if she went back to her life and stopped doing interviews. I know I certainly wouldn’t.

And she didn’t know he was still married give me a break. It’s pretty darn simple. Either you have the divorce decree signed by a judge or you don’t.

Katie November 18, 2010, 6:32 AM

Out of protest I completely skipped the article and went straight to commenting because I have absolutely no interest in what that woman has to say. I understand there are two sides to every story but you should not be allowed to profit from someone else’s pain. Which is exactly what this woman did, she sold her story and become “known” off of sanra bullocks pain. If she felt so bad about having an affair with a married man she should have confronted sanra privately, out of the public eye. Bringing it to the public was for her own gain. Her son will know what she did someday…

Carol November 18, 2010, 2:45 PM

Like Katie, I skipped the article and went to comments.
I read the comments.
To Annonymous - really she didn’t know Jessse was still married? Wow, she must have not seen him on the red carpet or TMZ or celebrity mags wih Sandra Bullock ALL THE TIME.
An “expectional” mom? Really? She has a child who’s half jewish and she gets a tattoo of a switzka?

Anonymous November 19, 2010, 5:49 AM

Why comment if you skip reading the article? She is telling people not to do the things she did.

I do wonder, though, when she changed her life. When did she stop the computer sex thing?

Amy November 19, 2010, 7:00 AM

Ohhh, my name is Michelle MeGee look at all the bad and nasty things I have done in my life and oh, I want to say sorry for being wiht your man. What a joke. Try a little harder at being a good person. I feel sorry for her kids.

Andrew November 20, 2010, 3:43 AM

How bad people comment on her… I actually know her personally, and she is no different then you or I. Were all learning.

lv February 25, 2011, 7:32 PM

“Leave a reply”site:www.momlogic.com

pylony April 2, 2011, 4:02 AM

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

Ardelia Tamai April 5, 2011, 12:12 AM

Lovely ideas, props to you for showing the initiative to put it up

martin April 5, 2011, 9:22 AM
Pharmb882 May 3, 2011, 11:12 AM

Hello! fgfedfa interesting fgfedfa site!