Ryan Reynolds Sings 'A-Team' on 'Sesame Street'

Warning: This song will get stuck in your head.

Cutie Ryan Reynolds made an appearance recently on "Sesame Street" dressed as a giant "A." Check out this catchy ditty ....

next: Demi Lovato: What Parents Need to Know
Jeanne November 5, 2010, 10:20 AM

I didn’t mind watching it this morning with my son! Ryan is so fiiiiiiine! :)

Jessie November 5, 2010, 10:26 AM

Totally perked up my crappy morning when Sesame Street came on today and there he was. Yummy.

Compare Internet Providers In San Diego November 25, 2010, 12:57 AM

Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you’re being had.

hair color 2012 highlights December 22, 2010, 5:16 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Bass Wood Blinds January 19, 2011, 6:51 PM

You made some valid ideas there. I did a web search on the topic and found a good number people will have the same opinion with your site. Thanks once more for sharing this up. I certainly enjoyed every bit of it.

Alba Benack March 12, 2011, 9:20 AM

Refreshing and I appreciate the time you put into this post.very enlightening. I wish there were other blogs like it. Nevertheless, I felt it was around time I thanked you.Im not that big of a reader to be frank but your sites pretty first-class, keep it up I have your website favorited to catch any fresh material.

Hugo Okon March 16, 2011, 9:02 PM

I’d come to play ball with you here. Which is not something I typically do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Christin Herandez March 29, 2011, 5:25 AM

Smart contribution,It looks like you could have unquestionably constructed a site I have to visit on the regular basis. Thanks.

Colleen E. Best March 31, 2011, 4:04 AM

Remarkable

Amanda U. Hubbard April 8, 2011, 2:18 AM

louis vuitton Handbags May 9, 2011, 5:23 AM

You could definitely see your expertise within the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.