Is 'Shake It Up' the Next 'Hannah Montana'?

We were invited to a press event for Disney Channel's "Shake It Up." This show is poised to be the next tween sensation.

Here's what the stars of the show had to say when asked questions by our kid reporters, Holden (age 9) and Seena (age 6):

Zendaya - Raquel "Rocky" Blue: "The highlight of my life so far was the first day on set! I was like, 'This is real. This is not a dream!' I grew up watching 'That's So Raven' and 'Lizzie McGuire' on the DIsney Channel, and now I was going to be on Disney Channel, too!"

Adam Irigoyen - Deuce Martinez: "I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for my parents. I give them all the credit. They moved out here two years ago for me to pursue my dreams."

Davis Cleveland - Flynn Jones: "I auditioned four times for this role! I'm eight years old and in third grade."

Kenton Duty - Gunther Hessenheffer: "My favorite moment behind the scenes is when Caroline saw me eat three cookies and she started calling me 'Cookie Monster.'"

Caroline Sunshine - Tinka Hessenheffer: "In real life, I only went to the principal's office once in fifth grade. I got detention because I forgot my math book!"

R. Brandon Johnson - Gary Wilde. "This has been an unbelievable experience. I was cast the day before the pilot -- I auditioned one day and was on the set the next! I'm very excited to be a part of this new dance show."

Roshon Fegan - Ty Blue: "I came out of the womb dancing! My dad is an actor, music producer and director, so I've always known this is what I'm supposed to do."

Rosero McCoy - Choreographer. "I was the choreographer for 'Camp Rock' and 'Camp Rock 2,' where I worked with Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers. This show has been a lot of fun to work on ... everything's about dance now, and it's been great choreographing all the dance scenes along with Claude Racine, who I worked with on 'Camp Rock 2.'"

Jessica Replansky - Costume designer. "Moms: Don't be a slave to the trends. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's going to be right for your body. When it comes to avoiding the 'mom jeans' look, stick with a mid-rise. Avoid high-rise jeans and anything flared -- that can look dated. Darker denim in a boot cut is a good look."

"Shake It Up" premieres on Disney Channel Sunday, November 7 at 8:30p/7:30c. Here are some pics of the stars with our kid reporters, Holden and Seena:

next: IVF May Soon Be More Reliable
tame' November 21, 2010, 8:06 AM

hi im a fan of shake it up the show is so funny and the best show i ever seen

selena gomez December 6, 2010, 10:55 AM

hi i love this show my show is popular and this

selena gomez December 6, 2010, 10:56 AM

hi i love this show my show is popular and this

de slabit January 3, 2011, 7:59 PM

I have been scouring the WWW for this information and just wanted to say thanks to u for the post. By the way, just off topic, how can i get a copy of this theme? – Thanks

test inteligenta January 19, 2011, 7:56 PM

I have been after the google for this info and just wanted to thank you for the post. By the way, just off topic, where can i get a version of this theme? – Regards

ohboyle February 5, 2011, 9:31 PM

Bella Thorne will be Disney’s NEW teen queen. She is going to be huge, and lets not forget that the disney channel made a HUGE star out of Miley Cyrus…if they can do that to her, than they can do it to Bella.

Denis Snetsinger February 6, 2011, 7:16 AM

There is apparently a bunch to know about this. I suppose you made certain good points in features also.

Kevin Dorkin February 20, 2011, 9:45 PM

Well I definitely liked studying it. This post offered by you is very useful for good planning.

dietaatkins.com February 21, 2011, 1:21 PM

I have been looking the Internet for this info and just wanted to say thanks to u for this post. BTW, just off topic, how can i get a version of this theme? – 10x

pretty japanese lady February 25, 2011, 4:41 PM

When are you going to post again? You really entertain me!

Tomiko Laviola February 26, 2011, 11:18 PM

I get pleasure from, lead to I found just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

hearing loss February 27, 2011, 2:21 AM

I have been checking out a few of your articles and i can state pretty good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.

program tv February 27, 2011, 6:01 AM

Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

program telewizyjny February 27, 2011, 7:20 AM

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

sukienki February 27, 2011, 9:01 AM

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Buck Rolstad February 27, 2011, 9:44 AM

You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

Bernard Cockrum February 27, 2011, 4:19 PM

I love this article a lot. I will definitely be back again. Hope that I can study much more insightful posts then. Will likely be sharing your wisdom with all of my associates!

hearing loss February 28, 2011, 9:12 AM

There is evidently a lot to identify about this. I believe you made some good points in features also.

Potenzprobleme February 28, 2011, 10:38 AM

I just completed mine and that i was looking for several design ideas and you gave me a few.

buty February 28, 2011, 12:43 PM

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?