Is 'Shake It Up' the Next 'Hannah Montana'?

We were invited to a press event for Disney Channel's "Shake It Up." This show is poised to be the next tween sensation.

Here's what the stars of the show had to say when asked questions by our kid reporters, Holden (age 9) and Seena (age 6):

Zendaya - Raquel "Rocky" Blue: "The highlight of my life so far was the first day on set! I was like, 'This is real. This is not a dream!' I grew up watching 'That's So Raven' and 'Lizzie McGuire' on the DIsney Channel, and now I was going to be on Disney Channel, too!"

Adam Irigoyen - Deuce Martinez: "I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for my parents. I give them all the credit. They moved out here two years ago for me to pursue my dreams."

Davis Cleveland - Flynn Jones: "I auditioned four times for this role! I'm eight years old and in third grade."

Kenton Duty - Gunther Hessenheffer: "My favorite moment behind the scenes is when Caroline saw me eat three cookies and she started calling me 'Cookie Monster.'"

Caroline Sunshine - Tinka Hessenheffer: "In real life, I only went to the principal's office once in fifth grade. I got detention because I forgot my math book!"

R. Brandon Johnson - Gary Wilde. "This has been an unbelievable experience. I was cast the day before the pilot -- I auditioned one day and was on the set the next! I'm very excited to be a part of this new dance show."

Roshon Fegan - Ty Blue: "I came out of the womb dancing! My dad is an actor, music producer and director, so I've always known this is what I'm supposed to do."

Rosero McCoy - Choreographer. "I was the choreographer for 'Camp Rock' and 'Camp Rock 2,' where I worked with Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers. This show has been a lot of fun to work on ... everything's about dance now, and it's been great choreographing all the dance scenes along with Claude Racine, who I worked with on 'Camp Rock 2.'"

Jessica Replansky - Costume designer. "Moms: Don't be a slave to the trends. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's going to be right for your body. When it comes to avoiding the 'mom jeans' look, stick with a mid-rise. Avoid high-rise jeans and anything flared -- that can look dated. Darker denim in a boot cut is a good look."

"Shake It Up" premieres on Disney Channel Sunday, November 7 at 8:30p/7:30c. Here are some pics of the stars with our kid reporters, Holden and Seena:

next: IVF May Soon Be More Reliable
hearing loss treatment March 1, 2011, 12:30 AM

Hello. Great job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!

Ken Delcambre March 1, 2011, 5:22 AM

Hi, I was wondering the length of time you have had the site going for? I run a niche site but battle keeping inspired to keep it going after awhile!

satellite tv March 2, 2011, 1:26 PM

I like this place - I’ve book marked it and will return.

StarCraft 2 Guide March 4, 2011, 4:54 PM

This is absolutely gold. I did not expect that I’d get so much out of reading your write up! You’ve just got yourself a returning visitor :)

Brittani Malik March 5, 2011, 12:08 AM

I know it’s no where near as good as you interesting posts here but let me at least give you a smile as a form of thanks for your hard work writing this stuff?
just to make you you smile :) Lysdexia: a peech imspediment we live to learn with…

Aquarium March 5, 2011, 5:00 AM

Keep blogging and site-building. Anyway, many thanks and I enjoy posting once again sometime!

John Nevland March 5, 2011, 11:20 AM

I enjoy you taking the time to write this publish. It continues to be extremely beneficial to me certainly. Value it.

vigrx March 5, 2011, 1:22 PM

Keep ‘em coming… you all do such a great job at such Concepts… can’t tell you how much I, for one appreciate all you do!

Natacha Kick March 6, 2011, 1:17 PM

I am not so quick-thinking to be fit to produce cool stuff like you do but I am trying to pay it back so hoepfully this will hand you a broad grin or make you chortle or at the very least give you a thought for the day? : I hit the CTRL key but I’m still not in control!

three peaks challenge March 6, 2011, 4:05 PM

A really good set of info which I will be certainly coming back to read again. Thanks very much to all those who contribute.

Immobilier Bretagne March 7, 2011, 10:17 AM

An fascinating discussion is worth comment. I feel that it is best to write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo topic but typically people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Wooden Window Blinds March 7, 2011, 7:18 PM

I appreciate the effort you have put into publishing this piece. Your post has me eager to begin my own site now. Thanks again for sharing this up.

One Way Car Hire March 7, 2011, 9:25 PM

I appreciate your wordpress design, where did you get a hold of it?

ucak firmalari March 8, 2011, 3:13 AM

I appreciate the info shared here. Please keep up the good work. Best wishes to you..

Nam Urie March 8, 2011, 8:12 AM

Thank you for being the tutor on this niche. My partner and i enjoyed your own article very much and most of all cherished the way you handled the areas I considered to be controversial. You happen to be always incredibly kind to readers like me and assist me to in my existence ;)

vimax pills March 9, 2011, 1:50 PM

You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through.

filme online March 9, 2011, 6:14 PM

I was been scouring the google for such info and just wanted to say thanks to u for the post. BTW, just off topic, how can i find a version of this theme? – 10x

forum o produkcji zwierzęcej March 9, 2011, 7:33 PM

Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to get one thing done.

Adela Northwood March 10, 2011, 4:33 PM

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks.

vimax March 10, 2011, 5:48 PM