Win a Bathroom Makeover

Does your bathroom need a little sprucing up? Designer to the stars Tom Delavan wants to make your powder room perfect.

Tom Delavan

To enter, click here to upload a picture of your bathroom and tell Celebuzz why you deserve this awesome opportunity.

The last day to enter is November 15. Good luck!

next: 'Winnie the Pooh' Trailer: Feel-Good Moment of the Day
Catherine Sigmon November 12, 2010, 4:53 PM

I hardly do have a bathroom but i fall alot and i need some kind of help getting in the tub. I always have to shower and i like hot bubble baths too.Got a bad back and RA and so much health problems. Thanks

Bill November 12, 2010, 8:12 PM

This would most likely be for our daughter’s bathroom.

ulcelmicamype November 12, 2010, 11:11 PM

[url=http://naajgraj.pl]Gry online[/url]

Lori November 13, 2010, 6:02 AM

I could use a bathroom makeover. The walls are white. The only color in there are rugs and the shower curtain.

Anonymous November 13, 2010, 10:51 AM

The master bath is 45 years old. Could use a makeover

Norma Villarreal November 13, 2010, 9:49 PM

Our bathroom has peeling paint and broken tile on shower. The house was build in the 1980s.

Cathy Butler November 14, 2010, 10:55 AM

My bathroom is tiny, tiny, tiny. When I am in the shower I feel like the miners from Chile coming up in their tube.

Gena November 14, 2010, 11:06 AM

My bath is apx 50 yrs old, needs new fixtures that aren’t chipped & have holes!

Judy November 14, 2010, 11:14 AM

our middle bath needs this makeover real bad. the house is at least 20 years old floor tile is comming up, water leaking around pipes. please help me!

Caroline Brown November 14, 2010, 11:43 AM

Our toilet looks good, but it stinks because we have tree roots growing around the toilet pipe and under the toilet floor. The plumber opened it up and put root killer down there and now it smells horrible. We need the whole thing taken out and a new system put in and we can’t do it because we can’t afford it.

dorreen phillips November 14, 2010, 11:49 AM

Hi I live in an RV home does that apply? lol… I have a house in Puerto Rico, dose Puerto Rico apply to this contest if i win? Maybe I should’nt apply to this contest at all! But my bathroom in Puerto Rico does need a lot of sprucing. Thank you! God bless and good luck to who ever wins!

Nan A. Utter November 14, 2010, 12:41 PM

I Live in a very small apartment, My
Bathroom is very very small. sink,toilet. All on top on each other. I dream one day to have of having a bathtub. If you can help me that would be great. Thank you so much.
I just wanted to tell Ellen she is doing wondeful things for people. I think you are a very special person.

toni illuzzi November 14, 2010, 3:20 PM

Our one and only bathroom is tiny and old.we live in my family home,and its pretty much the way its been since I was a child here growing up…please please help!!!!

michelle November 14, 2010, 3:40 PM

Raising stepsisters twins age 10(girls)they need separate beds this would be a bless gift and help

Joyce Hill November 14, 2010, 8:49 PM

I have 2 bathrooms that are bad, but the worst is the one in my bedsoom. It has mold and need to re repaired badly. The walls are also peeling and soft. I don’t deisre anything extravant, but to have it fixed would be a blessing.

Jane November 15, 2010, 4:35 AM

after saving enough money to have our bathroom remodled we hired this guy. He wanted the money up front to buy the supplies. New vanity, tiles,shower stall,counter. The guy did a rreally bad job on the shower stall. It now leaks, we never got our vanity, or new tiles. To top it off he even painted our shower stall green.

Lori November 15, 2010, 7:25 AM

I had brain surgery a month ago and this was the third time in 16 months. This has set me back and I hope it is the end of this for me but there is no assurance that it’s over. My bathroom was fixed but the walls are not sound and there are mice coming in through the walls that were put up by a bath fitter outfit. The outside walls have holes and sometimes my pipes freeze. There appears to be wood rot under the plastic that was used for cosmetic reasons. I have just the one bathroom and I’m concerned that the walls outside the bathroom need to be rebuilt, insulated and sealed from wood rot and mice.

Janet November 15, 2010, 8:22 AM

There are 4 people in my house and only one bathroom and the only thing that we can use in it is the toilet. We have a shower in the basement (its a fixture sticking out of the wall with a curtain around it) to take a shower with. Roots have grown up in the very old pipes and water does not drain very well at all. It takes all day for the bath tub to drain. I have a couple of conditions that makes it hard for me to climb the stairs. I have been hospitalized twice in the last six months one of those times I had to have emergency surgery.
Our bathroom has not had anything done to it in 40 years and I would love a tub with jets in it. I’m 46 and already have RA in most major joints. We do not have the money to fix it ourselves.

Susan Ballard November 15, 2010, 8:24 AM

we are going on our 10th year wedding ann. and have been living with this master bathroom, for 10 years !!! we don’t even use the bathroom ! started redoing the shower , the floors need work the lighting, window !!! please help us have a beautiful master bathroom ! after 10 years !!! that we can use together ! instead of going down stairs to take a shower !!!So please help ! we could have a bubble bath and some champagne on our Anniversary ! 10 years !!! yayyyy Dec 31, 2010

Retia Walker November 15, 2010, 1:33 PM

We live in a single family home with one bathroom. We need a bathroom makeover because we are always paints over because of the pelling and mildew. The tube is cracking, the sealing around the tube and sink is dirty. The tile on the floor is cracking and have a big spot beside the commode that wwill not come up. I really don’t like for my guest to use it but we only have one bathroom. Please help me.