Win a Bathroom Makeover

Does your bathroom need a little sprucing up? Designer to the stars Tom Delavan wants to make your powder room perfect.

Tom Delavan

To enter, click here to upload a picture of your bathroom and tell Celebuzz why you deserve this awesome opportunity.

The last day to enter is November 15. Good luck!

next: 'Winnie the Pooh' Trailer: Feel-Good Moment of the Day
Marie Gaines November 18, 2010, 1:32 PM

My house was built in 1972. The 70’s were great but there was not a demand for nice bathrooms in those days.I don’t have a tub….Just a stand up & alone shower. For God’s sake I can not gain any more weight, or I won”t fit. It’s rough now, banging elbows when you turn to get the saop. A garden tub with jets would be like heaven.Oh heck, just a bathtub to lay in would be nice.

Julie Burger November 19, 2010, 8:38 AM

I don’t have a downloadable camera to post picture. However, I would just love a bathroom makeover. Three teenage girls - need I say more?!!!

Karen Holencsak November 20, 2010, 12:51 AM

I need this so bad. My bathroom is appalling. The sink doesn’t work so we wash our hands in the kitchen sink. The tub needs replacing but we cannot afford it. We have mold growing around the tub and it’s getting out of hand, plus our bathroom isn’t big enough to change your mind. PLEASE!! This is so what my bathroom needs, a total overhaul.

Remonia McBride November 26, 2010, 8:50 AM

I need for my mother to be bless with a bathroom makeover.she going to have both of her knees operated on Dec 22 10 she have to stay at rehab because her bathroom and other room is not forthe handycap,please help”

Marie Elliott November 26, 2010, 5:10 PM

I have lived in my house for 31 years and we always dreamed of remoldeling the bathroom but other daily needs used the funds. This year I lost my husband to kindey cancer and I have promised him that I would finish all the projects we dreamed of. I need help with planning and doing a great job on the only bahtroom in the house in his honor.

Hanah Brown November 27, 2010, 9:27 AM

Our bathroom needs help really really bad.The sealing around the toilet bowl is leaking.I was ashamed to my friends when told me that water comes out.We tried to fix it but still the same.I need your help , please!!!

Cindy Hunter December 6, 2010, 11:17 PM

When I saw Bathroom Makeover I knew it was meant for me. Words can not say just how much this would mean to me and my two girls 14 and 23 years old. They have just dedicated their summer of 2010 to helping me recover from breast cancer surgery. Now that I am better, I would love to return something nice to them. A new bathroom is truly a dream come true. We think about it every day but know we can’t afford it. I’m flying in to CA from New Orleans on Dec 11th. For months now I have been trying to click on your calendar to register for your show. But nothing happens when I click on the days I will be there which are December 13th, 14th or 15th. I’m bringing my daughter to California for her College graduation gift and it just would not be complete without seeing your show. We’ve been trying every day to register can you please help us? It would mean so much to us if you would grant us this wish. You’re so generous Ellen Degeneres!! We love you and hope to see you when we are there. Please consider us for the bathroom makerover and remember to contact us so that we can be on your show. I hope I’m not asking for too much. Thank you sooo much.

Rozena Jones December 7, 2010, 12:35 AM

You are my daily dose of love! You show me that it’s okay to give your all and not feel like a fool. I feel so happy when I am able to help people. I just need a job, please I know you can help me. I have more faith in you then even the government. There isn’t anything you can’t do so please help me. I have been a programmer analyst for over sixteen years and I can write code in my sleep. I usually do. I just need a opened door. I am so torn because I can’t keep the power on or pay the mortgage and I had promised myself that I would never go back to welfare that I would keep having somehting to fall back on, but I am having trouble with this. HELP PLEASE.Xmas has always been my best time o the year, but now I am so so sad. I can’t buy my grandkids anything. I love to see their little faces when they open their presents. I can do anything. I talk non-stop and I am very good with everyone. I am a born leader. I am a lot like you except I’m black and poor and I’m straight I believe, but we are really a like down to the converse I wanted to be buried with. I love to dance and use to be one of the best at it. I still dance on Saturday Nights. I’m told that I miss my true calling that was not entertainment that everyone thought, it was being your muse. I love you and don’t ever stop lifting my spirits. I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous December 9, 2010, 4:25 PM

Could use a bath redo. It’s been a while since we built the house -37 yrs.
ago.

Karen Huey December 13, 2010, 8:03 AM

MY BATHROOM IS ONE STEP UP FROM THE SIZE OF A BATHROOM ON AN AIRPLANE…Please don’t let me get stuck in there!!!!

Norma Duran January 6, 2011, 2:39 PM

I think the biggest reason that I would want a make over in my bathroom besides the usual of updating it, would be to have a bathtub. Ever since we moved in I have missed my bathtub. I just love to soak and read a book especially in the winter season. The warm water and suds. Please can you make over my bathroom.

shower curtains March 17, 2011, 10:17 PM

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.

Elena Cardello April 5, 2011, 4:13 PM

Lovely ideas, thanks are in order for making the effort to write it down