You're Invited! Hang Out with Octomom & Her 14 Kids

This is no joke: The milkshake chain store Millions of Milkshakes has asked Octomom Nadya Suleman -- and her 14 kids -- to come to its West Hollywood location to make ... a healthy milkshake?!

Check out this video invitation!

Why any mom would want to chill with Octomom and her 14 kids is beyond us. But what do you think?

[Via: PerezHilton.com.]

next: The Dirty Dozen
GJ November 5, 2010, 3:45 PM

NS has alot of nerve even showing her face. Her lies of 6 frozen embryos came out and the truth that she requested the dr. to implant 12 fresh ones. NS has no shame. No, I would never show support to a person like her. I just hope NS has more regard for human life now that they are breathing. My heart goes out to the 14 children.

Anonymous November 6, 2010, 3:46 PM

Wow. I sure wish I had the qualifications to comment on other people’s live like you all do. So what’s the difference between this lady, the Duggar mom, and the Gosselin mom? Is it the presence of a man in their lives? Why gee, I think that for conservative Americans, white or black, it just might be. The difference can’t be that Suleman sold her children to television because, you know what, all three moms did that. That’s why we can sit here behind our computers and feel qualified to comment. They’re all media whores. Accept that.

Seriously, regardless of your opinion of this lady, there are many worse parents in the world. The doctor, not the mother, is to blame for her situation. @Blondie the company is paying for the glam for this promotion, not the mother herself. And for everyone, these children demand your sympathy. They don’t need your poison. The older ones already know what you think about them and that bullying, quite frankly, does not help their lives. Quit with the negatives and try to think of positive things you can say/do that can make these children - yes, children, I said - feel happy about being in this world. There have been enough suicides the past few months. Do more need to be added to the list?

Samantha November 7, 2010, 3:12 PM

The children deserve to have a mother that doesn’t use them as props, but Nadya had them for that sole purpose. Yeah tough luck kids life isn’t fair. Welfare will pay for the kids when the money runs out. The mother just wants extra money for her own wants, she uses her kids to hide behind while she scams the public, that is why she isn’t getting the millions of donations she so dreamed of….nobody wants to contribute to the FRAUD. Her kids are held hostage, give her money or else the poor kids, what a CON. Maybe the doctor and the sperm donor should kick in some responsibilty and have Nadya stop with the faux celebrity appearances. But Nadya doesn’t want to stay home and raise her children…that is for other people to do!

blondie November 9, 2010, 3:43 PM

@ anon 3:46 I don’t see ANYONE giving the
kids poison, but frankly they are no better than other kids. It’s common knowledge that 5 of her oldest 1s go to private school, and she begs instead of
working. She had 12 implanted, when she
lied and said 6.She’s also supposed to have 29 in the freezer. I would never even
contemplate doing something so heinous, so
yes I am qualified to comment. Right now,
it’s still free, & I AM A TAXPAYER!!!!

blondie November 9, 2010, 3:57 PM

@ anon 3:46 I don’t see ANYONE giving the
working. She had 12 implanted, when she
contemplate doing something so heinous, so
yes I am qualified to comment. Right now,
it’s still free, & I AM A TAXPAYER!!!!

Barbwire November 9, 2010, 4:44 PM

Being a single parent is not even at issue. I was a single parent of 2 myself (now adults with their own children) Many single parents (mothers in this case) can hold their heads up high and be credited with doing a good job as parents. Integrity and honesty are more of the issues. Few single parents have felt compelled to resort to the tactics she has to get the end product(s) that she has done. Playing the single parent card is clouding the real issues and kind of a pathetic attempt to gain sympathy that most single parents don’t want.

Bobi November 9, 2010, 5:01 PM

To Anom @11/6: The Suleman children have the world’s sympathy and best wishes. It is their mother who has fouled their nest and their family name. She has squandered the generosity of MANY KIND well wishers, meant for the children’s care, ON HERSELF. That video from Million’s of Milkshake is a horror. Those children, in their crib-cages, look resigned, empty and sad.

If MoM want’s to help the children, invite them for their own day and treat at MoM. Make it about them and show them a good time. Request that the “mother” stay home, so the kids could have the spotlight for once.

Would she? Never. It’s got to be about her, or nothing.

Anonymous November 9, 2010, 5:04 PM

why should these kids be given more than others? Is there any special reason?

deepbluezz November 9, 2010, 6:07 PM

Nayda Suleman tarnishes the word mother. The very best thing that can happen is to remove the children, now that the babies are being caged in their cribs. How does a child develope cages up?? Yes, I have made mistakes, pleanty of them but I never made a mistake that impacted 14 young lifes. Suleman’s 14 steps to fame and fortune.

Peanut Santiago November 9, 2010, 6:42 PM

If she can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Octo put herself in OUR faces. And her behavior. AND we do NOT have to like it OR remain silent.

Yes, I feel sorry for her kids, but life isn’t fair and they have a selfish whack job for a mother. NADYA is their biggest problem and not the public.

Let’s see….designer clothes, fast food, Disneyland, botox, plastic surgery, fake eyelashes, fake lips, PRIVATE school for her older kids, mani-pedicures….
YET she has beg fest after beg fest and doesn’t pay her rent/mortgage. She claims she is broke and her kids are doing without!

Never mind claiming the implantation of six embryos not to kill any….while she always used fresh embryos, had TWELVE implanted for the octuplets, and 29 embryos are left in the freezer.

She is a pig. AND I would carry a protest sign IF I lived near MoM.

Peanut Santiago November 9, 2010, 6:48 PM

Oh, and I forgot to add that she was a welfare mom of six living with her own mother in an filthy, overcrowded home that has since been foreclosed.

SSI, food stamps, WIC, medicaid (medi-cal), workers compensation for a bad back (!!!!)…..

And THREE of her older kids were/are disabled and she didn’t mind a high probability of several of her tups being disabled (which they probably are).

Bend over taxpayers, you are gonna get it in the behind for what may be the rest of HER life and some of her kids….

GJ November 9, 2010, 8:03 PM

I personally would love to put all judgements aside and believe at the end of the day it is all about the children. Unfortunatly everything NS has done at the end of the day is for herself and not the children. I will not donate one penny to a person who feeds their kids beans but later runs to her personal trainer or whatever fast food place. Not to mention the personal primping. Prove to me the money is going to the children and not the 29 frozen embryo storage fees or NS own personal wardrobe,personal trainer, or luxuries. Then and only then I may think about helping. Cash in NS hands or corporation is foolish. It isn’t mine or anyones elses job to help pay her attorney, or whatever else floats her boat. I would feel the same way if she had 2 to 20 kids, husband or not, and TV show or not.

Vic November 10, 2010, 7:21 AM

To Anonymous November 6, 2010, 3:46 PM

Just who do you think you are? If you REALLY cared about those children, you would have a totally different attitude!
Have you seen those kids lately? They are slopped like hogs, picked up like stinky garbage, caged like puppies in a kennel & NEGLECTED! 1 child STILL has an unrepaired cleft lip at 21 months old & yet “Mom” has her lips plumpled constantly, head to toe plastic surgery & seems to have an addiction to BOTOX! Your jealousy of the Duggars & Kate is what compels you…you don’t give a crap about those poor kids!

Immobilier Bretagne March 6, 2011, 3:41 PM

I’d should check with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I enjoy studying a submit that will make individuals think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:39 AM

I am glad, that i found your website, there are a couple of cool articles

Maxie Papillion April 4, 2011, 10:07 PM

Lovely post, thanks for making the effort to throw it up

Kemberly Thain April 5, 2011, 12:17 AM

Great post, many thanks for taking the time to throw it up

peugeot 1.1 April 10, 2011, 3:26 AM

Great ideas, thanks are in order for taking the time to think of it