Here's a Year-End Letter without the Bullsh*t

Andrea of Bedtimes Are for Suckers: The "brag letter" has become the standard communication during the holidays. How about one without the B.S.?

bragletter3.jpg

Read more from Andrea at "Bedtimes Are for Suckers."

next: How to Open F*#@ing Clamshell Packaging
KS December 25, 2010, 10:42 AM

That sounds like a whole lot of personal business that needs to be addressed face to face. That would be going in the trash. So the throw the bed time and all traditional discipline out the window because SOCIETY DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO RAISE KIDS I DO lady now wants us to air our dirty laundry in a VERY inappropriate way. What happened to being cognisant of other peoples feelings.

Seriously I don’t want to know your husband can’t keep his boy bits to himself and if you continue to let me know your self medicating I may have someone pay you a visit to make sure the kids are doing alright.

Look if you want to send out things like this en mass don’t be surprised if your family gets together to gift you marriage counseling for Christmas.

Anonymous December 25, 2010, 11:14 AM

Me thinks it might have been a joke. Sssh, don’t tell anyone.

Anonymous December 25, 2010, 10:10 PM
mom in mass December 26, 2010, 9:09 PM

psst…ks i’ll let you in on a secret. it’s a joke! it’s spoof letter on those stupid brag end of the year card every twit has been sending out.

hello kitty game December 31, 2010, 12:40 AM

Can I make a bit of advice? I think youve had sth good above. However suppose you provided some references to a site that supports what youre saying? Or maybe you can provide us with some extra information to look at, something that might link up just what youre mentioning, something more tangible?

confessionsofacritiholic January 13, 2011, 10:17 PM

I get one of those brag letters each holiday too. Always makes me wonder what’s really going on in the family that has every perfect day planned out to every perfect 15 minutes. [no, I’m not kidding.]

Kayleigh May 21, 2011, 9:32 AM

Your anwesr was just what I needed. It’s made my day!

Kayleigh May 21, 2011, 9:32 AM

Your anwesr was just what I needed. It’s made my day!

Andie May 22, 2011, 9:43 AM

There’s a seecrt about your post. ICTYBTIHTKY