Are Yoga Pants a Dress Code Violation?

Students at Battlefield High School in Haymarket, VA are claiming they have been told by school officials that wearing yoga pants is a violation of the school's dress code, as they are "form-fitting."

In response, students are rebelling -- wearing tight-fitting pants to school and starting a "Wear Yoga Pants to School" Facebook page.

Watch FOX News coverage of the story!

What do you think? Should students not be allowed to wear yoga pants to school?

next: Film Goddess Elizabeth Taylor Dead at 79
WhoCares? March 22, 2011, 2:18 PM

LAME

Patricia March 23, 2011, 4:44 AM

They should have a yoga protest.

Coleman Flashlight

Anonymous March 23, 2011, 2:30 PM

well it IS school NOT yoga

I bet that school has a no pj pants policy as well…it IS school NOT bed

Matt Stilwell March 24, 2011, 7:25 PM

Those pants are really no more form fitting than tights jeans….which are usually allowed. The only difference is pockets.

Kim O. Roberson March 29, 2011, 4:20 PM

Practical

Merle Montealegre March 29, 2011, 8:05 PM

As a Newbie, I am continuously exploring online for articles that can help me. Thank you

Diane U. Burke March 31, 2011, 3:28 AM

Mom of 4 March 31, 2011, 7:08 AM

We’ve been wearing leggings since the 80’s. I think people should get a life. It’s just fashion.The school should spend more time worrying about a good education. Maybe they should call the fashion police. Lets face not everyone has the body for them. I personally wouldn’t be caught dead wearing them now.:)

erotik sahnelerden kesitler April 3, 2011, 3:52 PM

Hi there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this site.

Claire I. Jiang April 5, 2011, 2:33 PM

Hi there, - uncovered your current site by accident whilst wandering around the net this morning, and delighted that i did! I like the page layout and different shades, but I really should say that I’m having issues when it loads. I’m using OmniWeb 5 browser for mac, and the menu would not lineup the right way. i’m fairly certain I have applied an identical layout on a client’s internet site, but the menu seems Ok on mine. I think the problem is with my outdated browser & I’m guessing it is time to upgrade!

Maureen A. Waters April 7, 2011, 3:16 AM

Hi everyone, - came upon your current webpage due to pure luck when roaming round the internet this evening, and delighted that I did! I like the layout and colors, but I need to mention that I’m having difficulty when it loads. I’m making use of Sunrise 1 web browser for mac, and the menu bit does not lineup correctly. i am confident I have applied the same design on a customer’s site, but the menu seems okay on mine. I suspect the problem is with my browser & I guess it’s time to upgrade!

Carlos T. Stanley April 8, 2011, 4:59 PM