Study: Happy Family Recipe = Two Daughters

A UK study finds that having two daughters makes for the most "harmonious" family life, reports the Telegraph.

family

The results show that of all the familial variations, two girls "... Are unlikely to fight, will play nicely and are generally a pleasure to be around."

The data reveals another surprising bit of sibling curiosity. "It also emerged two girls rarely annoy their parents, make limited noise, often confide in their parents and are unlikely to wind each other up or ignore each other."

Don't take this advice too far -- the study, which looked at families of twelve different combinations of children, found that if you think about doubling to four daughters, it will lead to a "world of pain."

What do you think of these findings? Do you have daughters? Between fighting over clothes, boys and putting each other down, do you find your girls make for a "harmonious" family life?

Read the full study at Telegraph.co.uk.

next: Mariah Carey Poses Nude for Life & Style
ProopsArrarge April 6, 2011, 9:44 AM

Visit us now to obtain more information and facts regarding pieczatki

Shell April 6, 2011, 11:04 AM

It is hard to generalize, but yes I agree. I have 2 girls and while not easy peasy, I think it is the easiest combo to have.

Courtney April 7, 2011, 7:02 AM

this study is presumtuous at best. Paul Newman for example had 5 daughters from two marriages yeah sure they fought as children mostly all kids do. but now as married adults most with children of their own they’re as thick as can be and still often check on their mother/step mother his widow Joanne Woodward and attend charity outings with her that he used to before he pased away 2 1/2 years ago

Anonymous April 7, 2011, 8:14 AM

I’m a girl and I have one brother and one sister. I DO NOT ever tell my parents more than they need to know, and I know that when we were younger there was certainly conflict between us.

portia April 7, 2011, 5:01 PM

PULLEEZE…who makes this stuff up? I have a sister and we fought constantly! We were loud and probably pretty obnoxious. Yes, our parents were good parents and loved us very much but sibling rivalry is especially prevalent in girls. Sheesh…get a degree or something. Oh yeah, we’re in our 40’s now and best of friends. So yeah, if they’re grown…all is good.

Kailyn May 21, 2011, 4:33 PM

With the bases loaded you struck us out with that aneswr!

Isabella May 22, 2011, 1:11 PM

IJWTS wow! Why can’t I think of tihngs like that?