8 Outrageous Senior Pranks That Got Teens Busted

If your teen has "senioritis," chances are they could be contemplating participation in that time-honored tradition known as the "senior prank." But beware: Schools have a low tolerance for teenage shenanigans... no matter how clever!

Senior Pranks that Got Teens Busted

Senioritis Makes Kids Go Bananas

A school outside of Chicago suspended 11 students for taking part in a senior prank where a kid dressed like a gorilla chased 10 classmates dressed like bananas through the halls.

Source: The Upside Down World

Car Wrapped Around a Flag Pole...Literally

In 2009 enterprising students cut in half and then welded around the bottom of the flag pole as a senior prank. Amazingly The pranksters said the whole process took about an hour. Officials of course were not pleased and the boys were threatened with suspension. But, hey, we bet the school's Shop teacher was proud.

Source:

Jiminy Cricket!!

A Maryland teenager has been arrested after breaking into his school and releasing dozens crickets as part of a senior prank. Jinhan Kim emptied a bag of about 150 crickets onto the floor. Proving how convenient the Internet has become, Kim had ordered the crickets online.

Source: WUSA9

Hay is For Horse and Seniors

For their senior prank, five students from a Kansas High School brought bales of hale inside the school building. Seems innocent enough until one of the student doused the hay with copious amounts of skunk spay. All five students were arrested.

Source: KWCH

It's a Slippery Slope

A dozen students were suspended at South Carolina's Boiling Springs High School after turning a hallway into a giant slip-and-slide using soap and water.The class of 2010 senior prank was dubbed "Operation Clean the Floor." The squeaky clean initiative might have some of the participants sitting out graduation.

Source: Groupstate

Playground in the Sky

Last year six seniors erected a swing set on the roof of Milwaukee's Brookfield East High School, left brownies and soda and a note for the administration thanking them for their hard work over the past four years. Were school officials moved by the students tribute? Hardly. The boys were initially banned from graduation.

Source: Fox6Now

The Land of Asses

Ashville Senior High students did some creative spelling when they climbed a water tower and covered up the 'H' with an 'S.' To this day no one has stepped forward to claim responsibility.

Source: Youtube

The Senior Prank That Got Pranked

It was innocent enough. The seniors of Nyack High School in New York even had permission to do it. They had simply wanted to arrange the school desks to form a giant 2008 on the football field But when they were done some other students sneaked in and rearranged the furniture into that of giant penis. The culprits were never caught

Source: ABC

next: Extreme Prom Spending: How Much Is Too Much?
Katie's Mom June 3, 2010, 10:40 AM

I don’t get it - none of these pranks seem to have put the students or others in danger or to have resulted in expensive damage - so why are the students in so much trouble?
If they were given fair warning that no pranks were allowed and that specific punishment would be meted out to anyone taking part in a prank - that is one thing. But, if there was no prior warning and a tradition of senior pranks in the school - then the administration should lighten up.
Have the kids pay for any damage they caused - or clean up any mess - and move on. This should not be an issue for withholding the right to graduate.

Anonymous June 3, 2010, 12:08 PM

Some of these kids should have been rewarded with extra credit for creativity.

Anonymous June 5, 2010, 8:25 PM

Nyack is my old hometown lmao Right on!

BestLauri30 July 17, 2010, 12:12 PM

I received 1 st loans when I was 32 and this supported my business very much. However, I require the auto loan again.

Height Of Chair Rail Molding December 11, 2010, 1:23 AM

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

public records December 23, 2010, 6:26 PM

Investigate anyone instantly with our powerfu recordsl databases. Used by many PIs and law enforcement professionals for our accurate and up to date records. Don’t delay, join today!

Lego unikaty  January 20, 2011, 9:59 AM

I found your post very interesting.

webhosting January 28, 2011, 1:41 AM

Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d loads relatively hear opinions from an individual, barely than an organization web web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!

Anonymous February 3, 2011, 11:50 PM

It is a very good and informative article indeed. It is great to have such a nice articles.It really helps me to enhance my knowledge. I hope to see more articles in future.
Bird feeders

gunfoor123 February 5, 2011, 6:32 AM

Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Now it become easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thanks for sharing the post.
birthday messages

sposoby zarabiania w internecie March 14, 2011, 4:06 AM

I like this, its great.

Anonymous March 25, 2011, 10:41 AM

the senior girls need a prank to do on the senior boys.

Herry April 1, 2011, 4:38 AM

Your post is really awesome.It is extremely helpful for me.

Prenuptial Agreements

Anonymous April 7, 2011, 11:54 PM

Hello ,
Excellent read about
8 Outrageous Senior Pranks that Got Teens Busted, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that:
Thanks for your great work :)
Regards,
latest Plantronics Headsets

Vacation Rentals April 15, 2011, 7:38 AM

Its good to read this post.

Anonymous May 23, 2011, 10:38 PM

The hallway slide sounds dangerous. Ever slipped on ice and hurt yourself? Should I laugh the next time I see it happen to someone? The next person I see fall down on ice might be you. You could end up with a broken hip. If I see it happen should I just stand there and say, “Hahahahahahaha, that reminds me of a school prank! Wow, you’re so funny,” to the injured person?

I wouldn’t imagine it’s pleasant for all those kids who have the smell of skunk on their books, either. The pranksters might have sprayed the hay, but we all know how easily smells get around. They tend to hang around too.

I can see why the students involved in those two pranks were punished. I did like the other ones though, especially the one with the car. The playground one surprised me because I couldn’t think of how it was a prank at first. I know a school that does have its playground on the roof. The roof is flat and there are walls around the playground (obviously) so it’s safe. Us teachers even had a water fight with the students up there last summer.

HeeHee May 24, 2011, 3:07 PM

I don’t see anything wrong with those pranks

Sara June 8, 2011, 2:06 PM