11. What's the best present you've ever gotten from your daughters? I think that most parents will agree -- just seeing their child's smiling and shining faces everyday brings the most joy.
12. What's the best present you got from your husband? Again, just being such a wonderful husband and father when he's home and on the road. I couldn't ask for anything more from him. Well, maybe more time at home with us!
13. You are now known as a fashion icon. Have any designers approached you should you end up at the inaugural ball? As fun as it would be to work with a big designer, we're not planning the inauguration just yet!
14. What is the most surprising thing about being thrust into the spotlight? Definitely the fashion icon thing. I've always loved clothes, and it's very flattering, but I never would have expected that to come out of this campaign!
15. What was the moment you truly became an adult? I think when I first went to Princeton and was on my own for the first time. Of course, my brother Craig was there for the first two years, but there were a few early moments I saw the values instilled in me by my parents reflected in my everyday decisions. At those moments, I was proud of myself and the person I had grown into, but also grateful to my parents for giving me everything I had, including opportunities that they themselves never had. And it makes me feel so wonderful knowing that my mother is home with my girls anytime I can't be there because I'm out campaigning.
16. What is something we'd be surprised to learn about Senator Obama? He's often up working late into the night after the girls and I have gone to bed.