momlogic's Vivian: Worried your daughter will follow in your frisky footsteps when she's of age? You should be! A new »more
11alive: Researchers say a new study provides the first evidence that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder is genetic. The study says »more
more related stories
- Sisters Both Have Double Mastectomies After Seeing Their Mother and Grandmother Die of Breast Cancer
- Pick Your Celebrity Playdate Mate
- How to Keep Your Man from Cheating
- Autism Gene Found?
- Hey Lady Gaga, I Have 'Borderline Lupus' Too!
- Caffeine Addicts Get No Boost From Morning Joe
- If You Have a Baby, Give Away Your Pit Bull!
most recent topics